Black Friday deals .... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Friday deals ....

Exactly ....personally I think there is little risk in just ordering one with the 3 year added warranty ....they WILL come to Canada.

email them
http://www.tclusa.com

Just because they come here in the future, that does nothing for the warranty for a set I bought in the US. Maybe TCL is different, but standard practice with most manufacturers is to tell you to screw yourself as soon as you cross the border (and I wouldn't be driving back to the US to ship it in for warranty repair).

MacDoc, just bring in a container of them, sell them for $500 and be the authorized repair depot :)

You ship it back ...it's really not a big deal .....the warranty stays in place - it just has to go to the depot in the US..
It's not my biz.

LCD is mature tech to the point of being obsolete and durable. Been a while since I've seen an LCD display break.

Last edited:
you certainly do not ....did you actually read the thread???
https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-tv/?newsletter-layout=a

Mine was $359 us with 3 year warranty - that's $472 Cdn

••••

Exactly ....personally I think there is little risk in just ordering one with the 3 year added warranty ....they WILL come to Canada.

email them
http://www.tclusa.com

sure did.....do you know what this means?

120Hz CMI effective refresh rate

I'll save you the time looking it up MD, this from the manufacturer:

Last edited:
Not really. 1080p is dead - waste of money. You have 4 x the resolution on 4k over 1080p even if you can't use it all the time - upscaling works pretty well and 4k is exploding in terms of availability

Typical GTAM thread. Started off so promising with MacDoc showing off his cheap underwear, then detoured sharply into an argument over the best mediocre TV. I haven’t seen any extra special pricing on stuff that I want yet.

I thought the human eye couldn't resolve past a certain point (can't tell any discernible difference between 720p and 1080p at a given distance) and there's not a ton of 4K content out there. I'm happy enough with 1080p and hopefully this means I can pick up an even bigger cheapie soon.

Fc-Moto.de is going to be having a Black Friday sale - 15% off of the entire store, even stuff that's marked down already. Code is BLACK15FCM
You can choose the currency you want to use. All prices show VAT included - that will come off in the check out. It's a good 10% reduction. Shipping is around $30 for a box (at least for the 3 purchases I have made from them).

Last edited:
Lang's is having 15% off everything in store and free shipping....check their Facebook page for promo code

Can you qualify that statement a little?

if number of pixels and clarity are the only things a buyer cares about
then it could be a true statement that a 4K TV is better than any 1080 set

but there are other things to consider within a given budget that could make 1080 a better buy

Lang's is having 15% off everything in store and free shipping....check their Facebook page for promo code
Lang's?

6qt instant pot @ WalMart $49

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

6qt instant pot @ WalMart $49

That's pretty good!! I was in Walmart today and they had hundreds of them but no price marked. I did the price check machine thing and it showed $109 and change.

If you need one, I also read that it is expected to be the biggest mover for Black Friday, so get there early.

where do you see that?
Front page of the flyer
That's pretty good!! I was in Walmart today and they had hundreds of them but no price marked. I did the price check machine thing and it showed $109 and change.

If you need one, I also read that it is expected to be the biggest mover for Black Friday, so get there early.
I'll be up late tonight and ordering online at 12:01am and getting it delivered to the store for pick up.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom