Military Theme Motorcycles | GTAMotorcycle.com

Military Theme Motorcycles

nakkers

Site Supporter
Never served my country so, my opinion really doesn’t hold much value. But, I suppose civilians do ride machines that can have a military theme. HD has the soft tail in green with white star.

Also noticed Indian has a Call of Duty version for their Scout.

I think they look cool. Personally, I’d never own one. The exception would be something that was for use in the military. And that would be more about it being a period or historical significance.

What are your thoughts?

Vets and current military, is this appealing to you? How about civilians that have never served?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A a former member of the CAF i don't really care if someone wants to rock camo anything having never served. Showing up in full dress uniform or combats however...that's no bueno.

I like camo in general, not just because of my service and i've already been waffling on trying an urban camo wrap on the FZ next season.

Digital Urban camo, so the cagers can't see you

Maybe it would work in reverse....since they can't see us anyways.

How about neon camo maybe?
8738a313c957628881668a65fb809438--camo-swimsuit-bikini-swimsuit.jpg

Last edited:
There are so many different shades of camo. Some I thought were useless was actually useful. Like orange & brown which is used during autumn foliage. Shades of blue are used in marine environment.

6d43bb5ec496b586009816d4d138964b.jpg

I think anything camo is fine.

I guess where I was going was more around the bike itself. But I like where this thread is headed!!

5567a18a24b9dd8ce8e676c32b74aa8c.jpg

Last edited:
The KLRs have the added benefit of coming not only with camo, but also are used in active military service(diesel anyone?)

Those are really nice paint schemes. I've seen the Harley 48 a lot with the handful of militaryesque camo and whatnot, they always look nice

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

The R1200GSA had a military look, I think it was only for 2014 or 15 models though.
2014-

If they had this in stock when I bought my '15 I would have chosen this colour over my white one for sure.

cb500x had some camo on the earlier models (aka mine)
and the KLR has a full on camo pattern too

Being young and stupid I passed, when in the 70's they were offering brand new crated WWII military motorcycles, (some c/w sidecars), to active duty service members at $500 a pop, which back in the late 70's was a fair chunk of coinage...lol

Being young and stupid I passed, when in the 70's they were offering brand new crated WWII military motorcycles, (some c/w sidecars), to active duty service members at $500 a pop, which back in the late 70's was a fair chunk of coinage...lol

That could be another thread topic that I’m sure many of us of a certain age could contribute. The bikes or cars we had or could of had and got away because we didn’t have the money or we didn’t see the potential of what they would be today.

I knew a guy who had an old WWII Knucklehead in his barn just off St. Catherine St. 30 year ago. People kept calling the cops on him whenever he started it up because it had no pipes. I have to say, it was an absolute bare-bones utility bike. There was absolutely nothing luxurious about it. Much lighter than current Harleys and very basic. A nice novelty, but nothing you could live with outside of a dystopian war atmosphere.

I love those Indian Scouts, but military is not me.

[video=youtube;nLRIl2HbKwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRIl2HbKwE[/video]

Back
Top Bottom