Astonishing Find | GTAMotorcycle.com

Astonishing Find

Maybe they should do a study to compare motorcycles to the survivability of an airplane crash :I hear those things can be pretty darn deadly.

Study huh...i wonder what gov agency gave the money out for this waste of time.....

!!!!Breaking News!!! people like ice cream

On a serious note - without numbers that come from real research there is no way for laws to be influenced by said research. It might sound obvious but there is got to be statistical data coming from a study for the information to be taken seriously.

I am sure govenrment entities do not take GTAM posters opinions as evidence on any topic..... Can you believe that? pffff!!

Last edited:
lol forget the statistics stuff, that's just playing with the numbers, I'm talking about when it all goes south real fast and gravity is no longer your friend.

Gravity is never your friend and typically not to blame for people dying on aircrafts....usually this thing called "the human factor" sends many to their early coffins.

Motorcycles are safe. It's the sudden stops and unintended dismount where you get hurt.

Back
Top Bottom