Motorsport Aftermarket Group files for bankruptcy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorsport Aftermarket Group files for bankruptcy

DejaVu

Didn't J&P recently purchase or was about to purchase motorcycle-superstore?

I hate it when one company gobbles up a ton of others, then goes tits-up and takes all the guppies it swallowed with it.

Wonder what will become of, say, Renthal or Vance & Hines?

I hate it when one company gobbles up a ton of others, then goes tits-up and takes all the guppies it swallowed with it.

Wonder what will become of, say, Renthal or Vance & Hines?

I would think the big names will survive. Whether the products go with the names or whether the names end up on import crap is the real question.

This looks like a reorganization more than anything, MAG is recapitalizing by converting their debt to equity and continuing operations. I doubt there will be many near term changes, a little distraction then business as usual for employeees and customers. They will probably make some changes to focus on profitable sectors and jettison the unprofitable ones.

This looks like a reorganization more than anything, MAG is recapitalizing by converting their debt to equity and continuing operations. I doubt there will be many near term changes, a little distraction then business as usual for employeees and customers. They will probably make some changes to focus on profitable sectors and jettison the unprofitable ones.

I don't know what this means but it sounds smart

It means a whole bunch of sub contractors, suppliers and related industries will get semi stiffed while they sell off stuff . Usually the only people that will come out of a chapter11 protection well are the principals.

To quote an old investment brokers saying, but Boss, where are all the customers yachts.....

Back
Top Bottom