Howdie from Saskatchewan | GTAMotorcycle.com

Howdie from Saskatchewan

PaPa john

Greetings. Just joined your site earlier this month and guess its time to post an introduction.

Just turned 69 yrs young .:lmao:Don't feel that. I live in Regina Sk. but originally from Niagara Falls ON.
Left there in 1969 and been a westerner ever since then.

Retired or is that entering the second stage of life.

Use to ride a 1997 Honda Goldwing, however the better half no longer rides so it was time to downsize.
Prior to selling the Goldwing (its last major trip was through the Blue Ridge Parkway on an extended camping trip).
I was searching for a smaller displacement for just me and my camping gear. Spent a time looking at difference
brands but liked the feel and look of the Honda CBF600sa.

I had be eye on one but that just didn't work out. So I sat back and searched. In April of this year
I found at 2010 Honda CBF600sa complete with Honda hard bags and top. It had only 1052 kms on it, yes that is
correct.

It was at in dealership and was only ridden by a couple of the staff when they had demo days. Well was able to swing a deal with
them and they threw in a pigtail for my batter tender and cover which I only paid any amount over $100. I visited the local
dealer and discussed what I was looking at and showed him some photos. He said that this was an excellent deal and the price I
would pay was a steal. So I made the purchase.

Been riding since and now have just 6505 kms on it.

This past summer I took and extended camping trip to Yellowstone National Park. The Little Bighorn and the Black Hills. Put on 3736 kms.
Had a blast and I am :D with the bike. Performed great and has all the power I will ever need. Gave up some comfy features that the
Goldwing has, but this bike in my mind is far better. Did I say I like very much.

I know no pictures I didn't happen. Well I will post a little bit on the trip with pictures if any GTA members are interested. Bear in mind I have to
figure out how to post pictures and set up an avatar on this site. I am on photobucket and will upload there.

John

welcome

nice bike, though I don't think I've ever seen one on the road
looks like the kind of bike that sells bucket loads in Europe
but gather dust at NA dealers

Welcome, sounds like you got a great deal on a bike you're really happy with! Enjoy the kilometers!

Welcome! Sounds like you really get out there and ride.

Looking forward to some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom