License plate holder | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

License plate holder

lol

I was gonna get that one, but they told me it was sold....and then it wasnt sold?

Lol. Wasn't me, since you picked yours up before me. Maybe someone backed out.

Lol. Wasn't me, since you picked yours up before me. Maybe someone backed out.

Yep, thats where they were a huge PITA story comes from..

Was origially going to buy yours, called ahead of time to make sure it was still for sale..they confirmed it was, i beg my boss to let me leave work early(1 hour later after speaking to them on the phone), drive from georgetown to scarborough with cash(after stopping at 3 banks to withdraw all of it), they ready to sign the papers....and magically discovered its not for sale...(anymore)
needless to say that i was pretty ******...

Was considering the Z900 for a while, they also had a barely used one for a decent price...so i ask them about it...has no ABS so thats out..

after banging my head against them for about 2 hours they finally get me a decent deal on a brand new one...for a little bit more money(ofcourse)

I called ahead before showing up to make sure they can deliver...they said they can (takes them a week to do pdi/inpsection, im sure frekey could do that **** in about 2 hours) they keep pushing the delivery date back, and start avoiding my phone calls

then finally they call me days later saying the guy who had put down the 500$ deposit couldn't get financed, so they wanted me to buy the used one, but i already paid and signed for the new one so i told them thats the one im getting.

Oh and they also forgot to put the little bracket part on the plate so i could properly put the license plate on...

but eventually you ended up getting it, so atleast someone got a good deal!

Last edited:
Yep, thats where they were a huge PITA story comes from..

Was origially going to buy yours, called ahead of time to make sure it was still for sale..they confirmed it was, i beg my boss to let me leave work early, drive from georgetown to scarborough with cash(after stopping at 3 banks to withdraw all of it), they ready to sign the papers....and magically discovered its not for sale...(anymore)
needless to say that i was pretty ******...

Was considering the Z900 for a while, they also had a barely used one for a decent price...so i ask them about it...has no ABS so thats out..

after banging my head against them for about 2 hours they finally get me a decent deal on a brand new one...for a little bit more money(ofcourse)

I called ahead before showing up to make sure they can deliver...they said they can (takes them a week to do pdi/inpsection, im sure frekey could do that **** in about 2 hours) they keep pushing the delivery date back, and start avoiding my phone calls

then finally they call me days later saying the guy who had put down the 500$ deposit couldn't get financed, so they wanted me to buy the used one, but i already paid and signed for the new one so i told them thats the one im getting.

Oh and they also forgot to put the little bracket part on the plate so i could properly put the license plate on...

but eventually you ended up getting it, so atleast someone got a good deal!

I'd be a little upset as well...

I'm still not sure what the deal is with the plate since visually our setup is similar. Let me go find the wrench after work and we can see.

You live in Georgetown, or just work here.

Thats where I live. If you need a hand, i'm local.

-Matt

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I'd be a little upset as well...

I'm still not sure what the deal is with the plate since visually our setup is similar. Let me go find the wrench after work and we can see.

Yeah Its weird, some of the bikes i'v seen have this little bracket thing attached, its got the little orange reflectors on it...
Some people dont have that part and end up drilling or finding some other solution

After all that i wont be going back, if they can mail it to me, cool, if not ill drill some small holes on the plastic and call it a day

@matt Work

Last edited:
The bike needs to have rear reflectors and rear side reflectors ;
the plate bracket usually has it. - a lot of people take them out after they get the bike....

replied to your message - pop by - it won't take much time to sort out.

done

Came by a few days ago, sure enough frekeyguy solved the issue in about 5 mins

the dealership didnt install the bracket/reflectors, so he just drilled some small holes

You know you can get a license plate bracket that has a nice little rear facing camera on it.

You couldn't do that yourself?

via Tapatalk

I was going to, but frekey lives like 5 mins away, and its always nice to see him and send some work his way

Back
Top Bottom