Wsbk 2018 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2018

can you link me john?

The Superstock 1000 it is a fantastic series to watch, always on their limits with almost a stock bike!
Back to back in Assen this weekend....nice!

Finally our beloved John can offer us the WSBK championship, the circle is complete, if you could send me the link i would greatly appreciate it

Hello john,

I am wondering if you would please share the WSBK 2018 link.!

I really appreciate the motogp link shared and i am wondering if you a link i could send a donation too?

Also is there any way in the future that you might host the BSB as well?

Thanks again!

Z

sorry to say guys that there is nothing posted for assen wsbk round 4 2018 from john to watch at this time :( john is working very hard to give us motoGP please be patient if he can get it done i will hook you up with a link to his torrents or direct download again please be patient its a huge workload he dose to help us all
cheers
chdr

sorry to say guys that there is nothing posted for assen wsbk round 4 2018 from john to watch at this time :( john is working very hard to give us motoGP please be patient if he can get it done i will hook you up with a link to his torrents or direct download again please be patient its a huge workload he dose to help us all
cheers
chdr

What chdr said.
So please read the other posts before asking.

Gentlemen, round 4 race 1 can be found on dailymotion once again. Hopefully race 2 will follow...

Mark

Back
Top Bottom