Wsbk 2018 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2018

Worked fine for me. Used the magnet link. There are duplicate files with Russian commentating you can turn off to save bandwidth.

Very strange as when I try the download torrent link it shows the files but there are no trackers in the torrent file. When I try the magnet link it never finishes retrieving the metadata and shows no seeds. How did you download it?

Very strange as when I try the download torrent link it shows the files but there are no trackers in the torrent file. When I try the magnet link it never finishes retrieving the metadata and shows no seeds. How did you download it?

First click on the magnet link redirects into a new window. Close that window and click the magnet link again. Just tested that again and it works.

Hmmm.. I am no novice at the torrent game and I can't make any trackers load or the magnet link work, even after leaving it a few hours it never loads the metadata.. tried 2 torrent clients, no blocks on the website and from the uk and my dutch server, with or without vpn enabled

Had to try it a couple of times before the torrent loaded. Used the "Download Torrent" tab instead of the magnet on KAT.

Will see how the year pans out. Still seems to be a Kawi/Ducati series. Hopefully Yamaha and Honda catch up and make it a tighter series.

independent championship: They can buy the parts, but can they afford to buy ALL the parts? They would still be less funded than the factory teams, no?

vyzvkG0.jpg

Last edited:
It maybe some time until the next WSBK race, but I just couldn't escape one question that's been bothering me for a while: Why isn't BMW doing any better? :confused:

Here are my thoughts:

[video=youtube_share;PxHl9_goBP4]https://youtu.be/PxHl9_goBP4[/video]

In Melandri's defense, that rear end was not hooking up properly at all. He was frickin' wobbling all the way down the straights. That's talent and experience right there.

I’m not sure how you came up with this assessment but i disagree.

Melandri’s bike was hooking up very well on the exit of T12. His front end wobbles come from a very twitchy geometry which he needs because he’s a smurf. He’s just not strong enough to muscle the bike around like most other riders.

The rear was hooking up just fine on corner exit.

I agree that the bike hooks up on exit it’s more of an issue at high speed that the bike was unstable. Probably not enough weight on it. Cause non of the other Ducati’s look like they had any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few surprises in the first practice sessions in thailand wsbk ............go westy (in wss) stick it to em old son

If you’re planning on watching Race 2 and then F1 as I did, mute the volume on the final lap. Eurosport commentator announced the F1 winner during lap 20 of the WSBK race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First few laps of SBK Races were pretty wild.

Otherwise not too exciting.

Melandri’s Ducati is so unstable in the straights.... they really need to get that sorted for him to be a championship contender.

Big respect to Melandri hanging on to that thing. Camier did well race 1, Yamaha's a lot more competitive this year, Lowes didn't touch the ground in either race.

Still think its Rea vs Davies again this year.

Yamaha's a lot more competitive this year, Lowes didn't touch the ground in either race.

Still think its Rea vs Davies again this year.

I hope the other Lowes was taking notes.

And I’d add Melandri if they can get that stability problem sorted out quickly. Otherwise yes, Rea vs Davies.

Back
Top Bottom