Wsbk 2018 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2018

No spoilers guys. Not everyone can watch the races live. Please don’t post results up in the first few lines of your post...or in your video review page. Cheers, Robbo

SPOILER !!! Don't read below...

Very borring first race to the WSBK but the second one much better.
The field was much closer in the second race compared to the first.

WSS also quite borring until very end for 3rd place !

Besides tha, I found it to be quite stale for a beginning of season.

Ducati looked to be hurt worse than Kawi during pre-season when it came to the rev limit penalty. You're just not going to win a drag race against someone the size of a jockey like Melandri or Pedrosa if they can hook the rear up.

PI is never a good indicator of how the season will pan out. Laverty was pretty dominant a couple of years ago on the gsxr, the rest of his season went downhill from there.

Good racing but couldn't help but think about the rev limit the whole time. Especially in race 2 where JR was getting mugged on corner exit by pretty much everyone. Will be interesting to see how their bike is at the slower tracks as they said they' built the engine for more torque now that they are handicapped by the rev limit.

Also, now that any team can buy factory parts I don't really see the point of the independent championship. Fores' bike is same spec as Chaz' bike but he gets to be in podium circle because his team doesn't have as many millions as the factory team. Seems silly to me.

Have you actually tried that? It isn't the real katcr site even. The torrent doesn't exist, I think it's just a con to get you to click on links.
If you go to the live tab @ tafb there is wss and race 2 to watch from the recording. I am guessing day one was there on Saturday and was replaced by day two on Sunday but I could be wrong.

ps. Thanks for all your hard work John :)

Last edited:
Have you actually tried that? It isn't the real katcr site even. The torrent doesn't exist, I think it's just a con to get you to click on links.

Worked fine for me. Used the magnet link. There are duplicate files with Russian commentating you can turn off to save bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom