MotoGP 2018 | Page 63 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

I'm trying to watch the stream now and keep getting an I/O error:

Detail: Cannot load M3U8: Error #2032

Google was no help in correcting this, is there a firewall or something getting in the way? I am watching on Firefox if that matters.

Thanks,
Mark

Stream was perfect! Thanx
Thanks for the quality report :)

Free Practice Three (FP3) is now live streaming!

There probably won't be an announcement before Quali or the Post-Quali Press Conference.

Due to the funky timezone lots of people won't be watching live so please don't post spoilers quickly, thanks!

Good luck and enjoy!

I'm trying to watch the stream now and keep getting an I/O error:

Detail: Cannot load M3U8: Error #2032

Google was no help in correcting this, is there a firewall or something getting in the way? I am watching on Firefox if that matters.

Thanks,
Mark
That means that the server has been cleaned out (old files deleted), waiting for the new stream to start :) It should work now, if you still get the error clear your cache.

That means that the server has been cleaned out (old files deleted), waiting for the new stream to start :) It should work now, if you still get the error clear your cache.

I reinstalled the flash player and it started properly this time. If it acts up again I will try clearing the cache. Thanks for the help.

Edit: I see it has started at the beginning of moto3 FP3, so it must have been dumping Friday's events and spooling for Saturday. I guess I missed Friday this time...

Mark

Last edited:
Massive favor to ask if someone can PM me the G drive link to be able to grab the practices.

Huge thanks, and huge thanks to JC.

Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP) is now live streaming!

There probably won't be an announcement before the race!

Good luck and enjoy! :)

If you don't normally watch the Moto3 races you should watch this one! Especially the last few laps, absolutely insane <3

Any links?
Sent!

I've got reports from some people that they are seeing coloured bars on the live link. That's a virus/spyware from the video player supplier, click the small X in the top right. If it opens a popup asking you to update flash player DO NOT CLICK IT. Just close the popup and the real video player should be behind it. You might have to do it twice.

If you have shaw satellite there is a free preview of a sports channel called B1EN or something. Its on channel 118 and i watched all 3 races in HD. There is a really annoying lady presenter in the pre race segments but she fortunately is not involved in the race.

Anyway thought this may be of yse.

Phil

If you don't normally watch the Moto3 races you should watch this one! Especially the last few laps, absolutely insane <3

Thank you John for your recommendation. It was really a good battle-show race, especially the last 3 laps.

Regards,

ErreEle

The Pre-Event Press Conference is now live streaming! Missed the first 5 seconds or so, I apologize.

Also, due to my work schedule there might be a slight delay in starting the FP1 stream, but unless all hell breaks loose, everything should be smooth for the rest of the weekend.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom