MotoGP 2018 | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Alternative link

Hey, dude, please remove that link from this thread; JC made it very clear we cannot have link to such things on here, otherwise they'll start shutting stuff down and Dorna is capable of attacking the server once again if they think we're behind stuff.

I'm sure we all appreciate the link, but take it to PM just like the Gdrive stuff its best this doesn't find its way elsewhere, thanks!

I've been replying to requests for the Alternative link via private message but the replies aren't appearing in my "My Messages - Sent Items".

Could those who contacted me let me know if they're coming through?

Last edited:
I sent a few links to others in the past but not sure if the current link I have is accurate. Is the current link including the German GP? Mine doesn't have it (does have dutch gp though)

Can you please PM me? Thanks!

Anyone got a link for the Suzuka 8 Hour race? I finally got some down time and decent bandwidth and I thought I'd try and tune in this year, but I can't seem to find any leads.

I just watched a supposed 'thrilling' F1 qualy and was bored before the end of Q1 and switched over to WRC on my laptop with that on the background and still can't seem to bring myself to look up at it.

The Championship might be Marc's but there really is no more exciting motorsport these days than Motogp, I even went back to check out WSBK and still can't see anything worth watching for more than 10 mins.

Here is an upload of last year's race:

[video=youtube;3uCkoQNvK4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uCkoQNvK4w[/video]

Found a mediocre SD feed of Eurosport 2, but its good to hear Julian Ryder on the mic again. I don't know how anyone rates that old guy who retired last year, he was like the MotoGP equivalent of Murray Walker on Donra's stream last year.

Nakagami is looking good out there in the tricky weather.

PM me if you want the link, it just started to rain. :/

Safety car!

Last edited:
Pre-event press conference is streaming/uploading now, had to work today :(

FP1/FP2 should stream flawless tonight.

FP3/Quali will be really hard due to my work.

The warmup and race should be flawless too.

Sorry for the delay in getting this up.

Back
Top Bottom