MotoGP 2018 | Page 54 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Pre-race warmup (WUP) is now streaming in 1080p and 720p!

There probably won't be an announcement before the race!!

Good luck and enjoy!

I'd like to have the gdrive link too. I don't think I'll use it but I'd like to help sending it to those asking

Also need the link, please. Have new PC and making an effort to get everything up and running to watch the German GP.

Just to be a beggar getting choosy, I'm hoping for Qualifying and Race links.

Been watching the BTSport versions since Nick Harris retired but since SMcGill is taking some time out am hoping to get my fix here.

Please and thank you!

Just to be a beggar getting choosy, I'm hoping for Qualifying and Race links.

Been watching the BTSport versions since Nick Harris retired but since SMcGill is taking some time out am hoping to get my fix here.

Please and thank you!

Didn't realise SMcGill was taking time out. Would explain why I couldn't find his BTSport uploads today or yesterday.
In that case, if someone could PM me the Gdrive links it would be much appreciated :)

I thought this thread was suppose to be a place to DISCUSS motogp stuff, but now it's becoming a "CAN I GET A LINK" THREAD lol

I am sorry.... my internet is not good enough for streaming and I also need a link for press conferences, qualy and race in Germany... Maybe we should think about a place we could post links more easy and without messing with this thread..

Sergio (from Maceió, Brazil)

...I'd like to have the gdrive link too...
...thnx !

I'd also also appreciate an updated G-Drive link if anyone can PM me, I have the one from before Assen.

Thanks!

Amazing work as always, JC!

PM me your email address (has it changed?). I may have some free time coming up for the rest of the season around Brno onward and would like to throw my hat in the ring to help out again for the rest of the season if needed. If noting else I can upload onto your server as I did on my old FTP after the races with some downtime. My location has changed and bandwitdh is crippled while I'm in Hotels and stuck to sub 4g levels for the most part, but that should change soon.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom