MotoGP 2018 | Page 33 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Try with Internet Explorer if possible, works fine with it on this end. You can also open the .m3u8 link with VLC player or other video players.

Some new security updates to Chrome and Firefox are blocking the website player, haven't had time to work on a fix yet.

Alrighty, will give it a shot next time the streams are live and report here. Thank you!

Try with Internet Explorer if possible, works fine with it on this end. You can also open the .m3u8 link with VLC player or other video players.

Some new security updates to Chrome and Firefox are blocking the website player, haven't had time to work on a fix yet.

running firefox and it doesn't work for me. Watched the last race weekend with video that worked like picture snapshots... but the audio worked well.
To JC's credit he told me to use internet explorer. but Im pretty much computer illiterate ..no clue. anyhow, kid will be home on friday evening and will fix things up for me.

Thank you for the hard work.
Press conference from yesterday, any eta?
Thanks again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

MotoGP 2018 - Round 03 - Free Practice One (FP1) - America is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

There is/was a problem with some of the videos in the MotoGP .com video library where they didn't upload some of them in 720p and 1080p so I sent a ticket to them, looks like they fixed most of them so I'll get the Press Conference uploaded shortly. Sorry for the delay.

Enjoy!

Rumour from MotoGP broadcast:

Apparently, all of Yamaha, Honda AND Suzuki are talking to MarcVDS. They all want to sign up with MarcVDS.

For some reason the audio was out of sync. Wondering if it was on my end or just a glitch. Oh BTW, Amy in pitlane kicking ***!

What would the file name be infront of the .m3u8?
m3u8_link.png

For some reason the audio was out of sync. Wondering if it was on my end or just a glitch. Oh BTW, Amy in pitlane kicking ***!
Love Amy in pit lane :)

Checked the stream, indeed the audio/video sync looks way off. No errors in ffmpeg, super strange. I checked the beginning of the stream, was in sync then, so must have drifted out. Zero clue on how I would go about correcting that so hopefully it's better for the rest of the weekend.

*EDIT: I think I see the issue. My streaming software connected to a different streaming server on MotoGP .com that streams in .ts instead of .flv. I will force reset the stream after FP1 finishes and see if I can get to connect to the .flv stream instead of .ts.

Last edited:
MotoGP 2018 - Round 03 - Mamola Press Conference - America is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2018 - Round 03 - Free Practice Two (FP2) - America is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

Let me know how the audio/video sync is please! Thx.

Enjoy!

All the Day 1 interviews, slow mo, etc. are up in the FP3 folder.

Looks like MotoGP .com has changed to .ts/HTML5 instead of .flv/FLASH for streaming, zero clue how I'm going to fix the audio/video sync drifting issue :(

Was trying to watch motogp FP2 last night, but the stream just wouldn't load. Was it just me, or did others encounter the problem?

MotoGP 2018 - Round 03 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - America is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

Updated ffmpeg to the latest build, let me know how the audio/video sync is please! Thx.

Enjoy!

just tried both 720p feeds and no sound. couldn't load the 1080p.
I tried 1080p on MontrealSSD, both 720p, skipped back 30 mins (because there isn't anything going on at the moment), all three loaded fine and with audio too (using Internet Explorer). Not sure why you're having issues, sorry.

no need to apologize, appreciate all you've done.

it was in firefox last few minutes of moto2 when i went in. just tried Internet Explorer, getting the intermission music with black screen or getting a frozen moto2 screen with no sound. will try a different computer later.

update: seems okay now..

WOOT! They put the Flash player back up! YAY! Should fix the audio/video sync issue!

QUALIFYING IS STARTING NOW!

Enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom