MotoGP 2018 | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Hoping that nothing is wrong.... but the link that was working earlier today is now coming up as a "502 bad gateway".
The web server reboots quite often and takes 5 minutes to come back up, you'll receive a bad gateway message during that time. Best to save the live stream links to your favourites list just in case ;)

Probably right now Factory Yamaha VR and Vinales they're scratching their Heads!!:D

It is cause for concern for Yamaha, and Zarco putting it on pole really puts things into perspective smashing Lorenzo's old record.

JLO's aero setup was losing him so much time in sector 4, I really thought he would be in the front row given his pace in the beginning of qualy.

Also, where was Mir? Fentai was way ahead of him and Alex put in on pole! I hope he can do what he did in Moto3 from the back of the pack and still take the win.

Last edited:
MotoGP 2018 - Round 01 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Qatar is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

Enjoy!

Hi John. Was wondering if I could get the link to watch please. I'm sure EVERYONE appreciates your hard work and effort that you do for us. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom