MotoGP 2018 | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Hi everybody.
I've been following John's magnificent job for some time now, but it seems things have changed this year. So, I decided to create an account in order to try to get the "famous" link. :)
So, I would like to know if someone is kind enough to send me a PM with the link.

MotoGP 2018 - Round 01 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Qatar is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

Enjoy!

Hi everybody.
I've been following John's magnificent job for some time now, but it seems things have changed this year. So, I decided to create an account in order to try to get the "famous" link. :)
So, I would like to know if someone is kind enough to send me a PM with the link.
Done. And thanks for making an account.

I see lots of peoples asking for links I dont see many offering donations
Don't worry yourself with that, lots of people that asked for links also asked for the donation info in the PM, lots of weird currencies donations have been sent in the last few days and this morning too, nice to know my audience is world wide ;)

People that can donate are welcome to, if you can't or don't want to, no worries at all. Completely optional.

Hi John,

Would I be able to get a link please as well as the donation info?

Thanks for all the hard work friend!

Hi John,

Would I be able to get a link please as well as the donation info?

Thanks for all the hard work friend!
Sent and sent!

Also: MotoGP 2018 - Round 01 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Qatar and TORRENT is up!

How freaking fast is that?!?!?!

Enjoy!

Link please

MotoGP 2018 - Round 01 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Qatar is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom