MotoGP 2018 | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Dovi is just trying to get his price up so when he threatens to leave Ducati, he has some grounds to do so. But he won't.

I dunno? is it me, or does crutchlow crash a lot? not certain this is the guy honda wants with mm. Im just shootin off thoughts-really don't know.

that is very true about crutchlow but so does marquez he has been known to throw it at the weeds a bit i think he won the most crashes in moto GP in a season last year (i could be wrong)

JL ?
no ty. he already had a full season on the ducati. I can't see him doing any better this season. Might be better for him to go fresh on another team...

A single race in and everyone is writing him off already? He had a mechanical failure in Qatar, I don't think a clear picture of his seasons will be possible until Brno or so, the Yamaha (16) and Ducati are completely different and require a different riding approach, his non aero bike was losing tons of time in section 4, but he was having a solid pace on Sunday, not unlike Vinales. I want them both to be in challenging for wins and podiums to spice things up at the sharp end. Last year was good, but a 2 horse race all year won't top last years season.

Regarding 'Crashlow,' and comparing him to Marc's crash history... the thing is, Marc is actually extracting all the bike has, and often going beyond that, to compete for championships; while Cal is seldom on the podium let alone after a race win and will still bin it.

The HRC is really hard to tame by anyone other than Marc it seems.

Last edited:
Ignoring JL’s crash, the rest of his weekend was pretty ordinary. He needs to be fighting for podium positions regularly to justify his salary.

Marquez vs Crutchlow... yes they both crash a lot, but Marquez crashes in FP whereas Crutchlow crashes out of solid points scoring positions in races.

I certainly didn't get those options for beyond 1080p on the paid stream account, but then again I was at the race using my phone and the crazy 100+ mbps connection there in the middle of the desert... The 30-40 second [satellite?] delay was kinda annoying, but was still entertaining.What an awesome race.

MotoGP 2018 - Round 01 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Qatar and TORRENT is up!

Just FYI, MotoGP .com streamed the Quali in 1440p and 4k!!!!

motogp_4k.png

Unfortunately they hid the 1440p and 4k options from the webplayer (I checked both Flash and HTML5).

When I tried to capture either of them my capture software crashed right away. I've e-mailed my software peeps to see if they can give me an update before the race tomorrow to try and capture the 4k!!!

1440p at 12mbps and 4k at 15mbps. It should look BEAUTIFUL!! The filesizes will be MASSIVE! 4k will be 3 x the size of the 1080p! Couldn't check if the framerate will be 50fps or 25fps.

A single race in and everyone is writing him off already? He had a mechanical failure in Qatar, I don't think a clear picture of his seasons will be possible until Brno or so, the Yamaha (16) and Ducati are completely different and require a different riding approach, his non aero bike was losing tons of time in section 4, but he was having a solid pace on Sunday, not unlike Vinales. I want them both to be in challenging for wins and podiums to spice things up at the sharp end. Last year was good, but a 2 horse race all year won't top last years season.

Regarding 'Crashlow,' and comparing him to Marc's crash history... the thing is, Marc is actually extracting all the bike has, and often going beyond that, to compete for championships; while Cal is seldom on the podium let alone after a race win and will still bin it.

The HRC is really hard to tame by anyone other than Marc it seems.

It isn't the single opening round that has me saying JL should change bike/team - it was his performance over an entire season (2017). It appears to me that not everyone is able to adjust to the ducati...if you can't come to grips with it for a whole season ...time for a change of team/bike. just an opinion.

Last edited:
oh man im super late to the party, had to scroll fast so i dont read any spoilers haha. If someone could send me a link, much appreciated.

Hello Johnscruiser,

Like others, I would like to thank you for all your efforts to make available all races here, it's awesome mate.

Can someone send me the link for the new season, please.

The season look interesting, Tyres and power will be the key factor in all the trucks. Enjoy the ride. :)

Hello Johnscruiser,

Like others, I would like to thank you for all your efforts to make available all races here, it's awesome mate.

Can someone send me the link for the new season, please.

The season look interesting, Tyres and power will be the key factor in all the trucks. Enjoy the ride. :)

Could someone send me the link(s) too, please!!

And thank you!

Sent and Sent..

Enjoy..

Back
Top Bottom