MotoGP 2018 | Page 50 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Did anyone else encounter no audio or out of sync audio when live streaming today? I was just trying to skip back to earlier on in the live stream to catch up with the race and the post-race press conference but both seem to either have no audio or out of sync audio :(

Did anyone else encounter no audio or out of sync audio when live streaming today? I was just trying to skip back to earlier on in the live stream to catch up with the race and the post-race press conference but both seem to either have no audio or out of sync audio :(
Audio/video sync was a mess, nothing I could do, sorry.

It's all fixed now, both 720p and 1080p.

yes i did seem like the audio was out by 30 sec on moto2 race it was ok you just got commentary spoilers then the crash /incident 30 -40 sec later in the video ...not complaining i still got to watch it thanks john still appreciate the efforts cheers

CAN I GET THE LINK TO G DRIVE PLEASE .... i typed in caps hoping someone will notice my request this time thanks
cheers
chdr

how was the mm plow job in fp4 amazing it must of been at least 30 meters and then he promptly lost it again and saved it AGAIN he was even amazed he saved that one you could tell by the hand gesture he did past pit wall lol i dont like the guy to much but i DO respect the skill/talent truly a freak of the sport

jlo to honda will mm and jlo get along who will be the first to throw the toys out of the play pen will we see the wall like at yamaha with rossi and jlo they dont get along to well as it is (according to hodson and edwards on the bt coverage) well done jlo you landed on your feet with that contract
where will pedrosa end up ?? where is redding going to end up ???? what a silly season this year has been love it
cheers
chdr

Could I get the links too please, thanks

Hi everyone. I have the link that goes up to the Americas GP, but not anything after. If someone could PM me, it would be appreciated. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom