MotoGP 2018 | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Current Rumour picking up steam - Zarco to Factory Honda in 2019, Pedrosa out.

I can see this happening. After all these years we have seen 3 diff riders racing with Pedrosa, same team, same bike, all team mates of Pedrosa like Hayden/Stoner and now Marquez. All 3 won the championship and Pedrosa Nada!!
Time to get out and start fresh with a diff team!!

Link please. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I can see Zarco to Honda to replace Pedrosa and Petrucci to Ducati to replace Lorenzo if he continues to struggle. The Italian's would love an all Italian team on an Italian machine.

I can see this happening. After all these years we have seen 3 diff riders racing with Pedrosa, same team, same bike, all team mates of Pedrosa like Hayden/Stoner and now Marquez. All 3 won the championship and Pedrosa Nada!!
Time to get out and start fresh with a diff team!!

Unfortunate for Dani, but it's a good possibility. He's bee one of the best riders to not win a championship. Like Haga, etc.

Unfortunate for Dani, but it's a good possibility. He's bee one of the best riders to not win a championship. Like Haga, etc.

yeah, the bridesmade too often over the years. Injuries didn't help either.
and on another note..
Dovi is really impressing. and good to see rossi on the podium. I still think theres a possibility rossi could win another championship. never know..

Could I please get a link too ?

Thanks in advance :)

Link please. Thanks in advance!
Sent!

Can someone PM me the link please and thank you. Have been avoiding everything that might spoil the results.
Sent!

Could I please get a link too ?
Sent!

can someone provide me a link for wsbk 2018 please
No WSBK content at this time, doesn't work with the new software, and recording it with the old software is a huge pain because I have to record it 10 times to get 1 clean copy. Updates will follow in the WSBK thread at some point, subscribe to it: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?203757-Wsbk-2018

Link please.Thanks.
Sent! And hey Wingboy, what are the chances of me being a Mod? Would like to keep this thread as clean as possible but Paul said it's not possible to be a Mod of a single thread :(

Just saw the race tonight; pretty good effort for the top 3, and Zarco burned his tires trying to keep the pace while Dovi and Marc played the long game with their's. Rossi deciding to play it safe and grab points was cunning for the old man.

As for Zarco to HRC, I really want him to do well, and its unlikely he will be able to control that Honda as well as Marc does. And if it helps make another manufacture competitive I'd prefer he go to KTM next year, even if it takes another season for them to be competitive.

That way Mir can still come up to HRC in 2020, who despite having a horrid weekend, is still on people's mind for replacing Pedrosa. Also, that would be one hell of a switch up considering Pedrosa's manager is now the head of HRC. I can't imagine that going over management very well.

Lorenzo's brake failure was unfortunate, I honestly think he could have fought Rossi for p3.

[video=youtube;Gp7U1hNZEFc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp7U1hNZEFc[/video]

Perfect. If you look at the very top right of the coloured bars you can see a faint "x". When you click that it will try and give you some nasty pop-ups but then it should start the video stream! I took the live videos down on MontrealSSD to save bandwidth for the next race so if you want to test the live stream you'll have to do it on Amsterdam :)

Sent you PM just incase.

thank you John I did try VLC on Amsterdam and it works great.
Regards,
Erre

Part of the reason that Dani was kept at HRC was because Marquez didn't see him as a threat. Honda is okay with keeping Marquez as their golden boy and putting all of their eggs in that basket, so keeping him happy is important. I'm sceptical that they will rock that boat by bringing in Zarco, unless they think Marquez won't have a shot at continuing domination.

Whatever happens to JL when his contract is up he’ll be looking at a pretty big pay cut.

If he can’t produce some results I can’t see Ducati keeping him. Possibly Suzuki or Aprillia?

JL to Tech3 KTM?? Ha!

71ee75242e39f2816c154f4679ebc1ed.jpg

i think dovi should stay at ducati i also think he will ... suzuki well they are not in the best shape at the moment dovi would be crazy to go there with ducati going so well dovi going to honda... it could happen if pedrosa can not get the contract renewed .... you have to understand that a world championship means more to the riders than cash so dovi will stay with ducati better the devil you know and his best bet at a 1st championship win ...how could he not be appreciated by ducati ... i would give him a huge pay rise he has turned the duke around in the last 2-3 years
if i was honda i would promote crutchlow to the factory squad for all the donkey work he has putin and his knowledge of bike and it would be good for the british fans
cheers
chdr

i think dovi should stay at ducati i also think he will ... suzuki well they are not in the best shape at the moment dovi would be crazy to go there with ducati going so well dovi going to honda... it could happen if pedrosa can not get the contract renewed .... you have to understand that a world championship means more to the riders than cash so dovi will stay with ducati better the devil you know and his best bet at a 1st championship win ...how could he not be appreciated by ducati ... i would give him a huge pay rise he has turned the duke around in the last 2-3 years
if i was honda i would promote crutchlow to the factory squad for all the donkey work he has putin and his knowledge of bike and it would be good for the british fans
cheers
chdr

I dunno? is it me, or does crutchlow crash a lot? not certain this is the guy honda wants with mm. Im just shootin off thoughts-really don't know.

Whatever happens to JL when his contract is up he’ll be looking at a pretty big pay cut.

If he can’t produce some results I can’t see Ducati keeping him. Possibly Suzuki or Aprillia?

JL to Tech3 KTM?? Ha!

I see Ducati re-signing both Lorenzo and Dovi. Lorenzo will get a big paycut and but Dovi will get a raise. My money is on them both getting equal status and contract amounts.

As poorly as JL has performed I believe Ducati feels invested in him so won't let him go. Even with a paycut, he'll still get more than he could get with Suzuki or especially Aprilia...IMO

I see Ducati re-signing both Lorenzo and Dovi. Lorenzo will get a big paycut and but Dovi will get a raise. My money is on them both getting equal status and contract amounts.

As poorly as JL has performed I believe Ducati feels invested in him so won't let him go. Even with a paycut, he'll still get more than he could get with Suzuki or especially Aprilia...IMO

JL ?
no ty. he already had a full season on the ducati. I can't see him doing any better this season. Might be better for him to go fresh on another team...

Back
Top Bottom