MotoGP 2018 | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

MotoGP 2018 - Round 01 - Moto3 RACE is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

There may not be any further announcements. I probably won't be able to send anyone any links or reply to messages to do highload work.

Enjoy!

what time (eastern, our time) will moto gp race be starting? Im not great with comp's and don't want to bother my IT guy until race time ready to go. ty

I get audio but video is frozen. 720montreal. any suggestions? Im pretty much comp illiterate.
Are you playing it on a computer? Try it in Internet Explorer browser. Try clicking the seek button a hair ahead from where it is after you let it buffer for 60 seconds or so.

Are you playing it on a computer? Try it in Internet Explorer browser. Try clicking the seek button a hair ahead from where it is after you let it buffer for 60 seconds or so.

watching on an older lap top. don't even know if its internet explorer browser (firefox?) really don't have a clue...I will wait for the motogp race at noon and have my IT guy (teenager) get things going for me. I will let him try your suggestion later. ty.

watching on an older lap top. don't even know if its internet explorer browser (firefox?) really don't have a clue...I will wait for the motogp race at noon and have my IT guy (teenager) get things going for me. I will let him try your suggestion later. ty.
Almost every computer has internet explorer. Click start, go to programs, look for Internet Explorer. Firefox and Chrome have been doing weird stuff with flash player so it hasn't been working well. If it's a recent version of Windows you can click the start button in the bottom left and type Internet Explorer then it'll show up. Don't run your laptop on WiFi if possible.

link please fro qatar
Sent.

a man could use the link as well!

Thanks Johnscruiser! you truly are a gift in these hard times.
Sent.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hi, new member but been a long time reader! Looking forward to this season, can someone PM the link please. Thanks for the hard work!

Back
Top Bottom