MotoGP 2018 - Page 41



Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 801 to 812 of 812

Thread: MotoGP 2018

  1. #801
    PsychoKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    68

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by johnscruiser View Post
    Yeah, Marquez in the warmup was NUTS! Thanks for the report on the m3u8 VLC stream, not too many people watch it like that (because you can't skip back/ahead). There MUST be a better player software for the .m3u8 that would let you skip back!
    Are you talking PC or mobile? JRiver Media Centre lets you do that on PC and it's way quicker than watching through a browser too. I'm not using VLC so I can't compare though
    procul kilometers per hora, CCC
    homo factus est Deus

  2. #802

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    Hello,

    Can I get the link in MP for French MotoGP files please ?

    Thanks in advance !

  3. #803

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    Link for rewatching French GP? Thanks everyone.

  4. #804
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    Stay tuned to what's happening at MarcVDS... no idea how this is going to end...

    MarcVDS owner terminated the contract of team principle Michael Bartholemy. But Bartholemy essentially operates the team and owns some equipment and leases, and controls several rider contracts. Rumour is that he has cancelled his lease of Honda motogp bikes (I couldn't tell if it was for the duration of the season or just the weekend). It's unknown whether the team will appear at Mugello in either MotoGP or Moto2 class...

    it's a mess...

  5. #805

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Stay tuned to what's happening at MarcVDS... no idea how this is going to end...

    MarcVDS owner terminated the contract of team principle Michael Bartholemy. But Bartholemy essentially operates the team and owns some equipment and leases, and controls several rider contracts. Rumour is that he has cancelled his lease of Honda motogp bikes (I couldn't tell if it was for the duration of the season or just the weekend). It's unknown whether the team will appear at Mugello in either MotoGP or Moto2 class...

    it's a mess...
    Yeah, I heard about that ongoing cluster****, apparently its been known in the paddock for a some time, and it is a messy situation for the riders.

    That sucks for the moto2 riders most because Marquez and Mir were both on the podium this weekend and could have leveraged their position(s) to get a factory ride, but now who knows if they will even be on the grid in Mugello.

    Edit: Ahh, yeah, I knew HRC saw the benefits of having Joan under Marc on that bike, hopefully they confirm things by next race!

    Maybe the rumors of Dani retiring are true, as I don't think a Puig led HRC would let Pedrosa (a Honda Lifer) go if he still had it in him.
    Last edited by Winales_2017; Yesterday at 02:22 AM.

  6. #806
    Pachi67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    "Mr. John S. Cruiser (not his real name) suffersfrom re-occurring bouts of incarceration, employment and slumber. He will not always be available to fulfill your need. You may have to wait a while."

    Hello. Ok. Received and understood. Thanks for the reply. Saludos.

  7. #807

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    Hello,
    Can i have the link for re-watch the French GP?
    Thanks
    Jeremy

  8. #808

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    Same...can I get the link again. Mine only has Spain GP. Thank you

  9. #809
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,351

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by dislodrum View Post
    Can I get the link in MP for Jerez and French MotoGP files please ?
    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachi67 View Post
    I would appreciate the links to view and download Motogp in a PM. For my work I can not see them live.
    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Rewind View Post
    Anyone have a link to watch the last race?
    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by benco79 View Post
    Can I get the link in MP for French MotoGP files please ?
    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by lytew8 View Post
    Link for rewatching French GP? Thanks everyone.
    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by JLD View Post
    Can i have the link for re-watch the French GP?
    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by cburkey View Post
    Same...can I get the link again. Mine only has Spain GP. Thank you
    Sent, keep in mind there is no uploads, the race is just on the live stream.

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoKat View Post
    Are you talking PC or mobile? JRiver Media Centre lets you do that on PC and it's way quicker than watching through a browser too. I'm not using VLC so I can't compare though
    Just installed the free trial, wow, super impressive! 1080p live stream is super smooth, and you can skip around really quick. Damn. $50US to buy it though Thanks for letting me know.

    If I missed anyone that asked for the link let me know please and thanks.

  10. #810

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    Mr. Cruiser kickin ***** once again. Can't thank you enough.
    The odd times I felt I'd approached the truth, it rested on the premise that people are essentially good and smart.

  11. #811
    busabim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    438

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    checked usual link doesnt show French GP, am I missing something?

  12. #812
    JavaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    613 ghetto
    Posts
    1,880

    Re: MotoGP 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by busabim View Post
    checked usual link doesnt show French GP, am I missing something?
    true enough
    torrent list doesn't go past Austin
    direct DL server doesn't go past Jerez
    Quote Originally Posted by xrljoel View Post
    The guy with a Che Guevara avatar introduces sensibility to a political discussion???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •