MotoGP 2018 | Page 41 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Stay tuned to what's happening at MarcVDS... no idea how this is going to end...

MarcVDS owner terminated the contract of team principle Michael Bartholemy. But Bartholemy essentially operates the team and owns some equipment and leases, and controls several rider contracts. Rumour is that he has cancelled his lease of Honda motogp bikes (I couldn't tell if it was for the duration of the season or just the weekend). It's unknown whether the team will appear at Mugello in either MotoGP or Moto2 class...

it's a mess...

Stay tuned to what's happening at MarcVDS... no idea how this is going to end...

MarcVDS owner terminated the contract of team principle Michael Bartholemy. But Bartholemy essentially operates the team and owns some equipment and leases, and controls several rider contracts. Rumour is that he has cancelled his lease of Honda motogp bikes (I couldn't tell if it was for the duration of the season or just the weekend). It's unknown whether the team will appear at Mugello in either MotoGP or Moto2 class...

it's a mess...

Yeah, I heard about that ongoing cluster****, apparently its been known in the paddock for a some time, and it is a messy situation for the riders.

That sucks for the moto2 riders most because Marquez and Mir were both on the podium this weekend and could have leveraged their position(s) to get a factory ride, but now who knows if they will even be on the grid in Mugello.

Edit: Ahh, yeah, I knew HRC saw the benefits of having Joan under Marc on that bike, hopefully they confirm things by next race!

Maybe the rumors of Dani retiring are true, as I don't think a Puig led HRC would let Pedrosa (a Honda Lifer) go if he still had it in him.

Last edited:
"Mr. John S. Cruiser (not his real name) suffersfrom re-occurring bouts of incarceration, employment and slumber. He will not always be available to fulfill your need. You may have to wait a while."

Hello. Ok. Received and understood. Thanks for the reply. Saludos.

Can I get the link in MP for Jerez and French MotoGP files please ?
Sent

I would appreciate the links to view and download Motogp in a PM. For my work I can not see them live.
Sent

Anyone have a link to watch the last race?
Sent

Can I get the link in MP for French MotoGP files please ?
Sent

Link for rewatching French GP? Thanks everyone.
Sent

Can i have the link for re-watch the French GP?
Sent

Same...can I get the link again. Mine only has Spain GP. Thank you
Sent, keep in mind there is no uploads, the race is just on the live stream.

Are you talking PC or mobile? JRiver Media Centre lets you do that on PC and it's way quicker than watching through a browser too. I'm not using VLC so I can't compare though
Just installed the free trial, wow, super impressive! 1080p live stream is super smooth, and you can skip around really quick. Damn. $50US to buy it though :( Thanks for letting me know.

If I missed anyone that asked for the link let me know please and thanks.

can you please upload the Race- post press conference France

Go to 7h25m of the live stream for the conference. No uploads, look at the post above
Btw, I don't care what position Petrucci is, I vote they have him in every single press conference! The guy's awesome XD

Last edited:
Go to 7h25m of the live stream for the conference. No uploads, look at the post above
Btw, I don't care what position Petrucci is, I vote they have him in every single press conference! The guy's awesome XD

live stream doesn't work with me it says: sorry can't find any player.

Yea Petrucci is one of my favourites... I hope he gets the factory Ducati spot next year.

Are you talking PC or mobile? JRiver Media Centre lets you do that on PC and it's way quicker than watching through a browser too. I'm not using VLC so I can't compare though

Hi
Is there an XOS version of JRiver Media Centre or an app that does the same in a MAC?

Regards

ErrEle

Hi
Is there an XOS version of JRiver Media Centre or an app that does the same in a MAC?

Use Safari. I use Chrome for everything else, but it fails to stream the video on my Mac. Safari lets you scroll forwards and backwards, so its pretty good to skip past all the boring crap.

John, kindly need your permission to help

I've gdrive links for Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP from Qatar to Le Mans. Most of it (if not all) are 1080p.

Available video are also mixed. Some of it has complete video from Pre event press conf to the Post race press conf. And the others are not that complete.

I'll PM if there's someone need it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom