MotoGP 2018 | Page 65 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Hi,

I'm having trouble with the gdrive links. It is giving me the following error:
"Download quota exceeded for this file, so you can not download at this time."
I have tried making a copy into my own drive and download from there, but I am also getting a different error trying to do that.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Pre-Event Press Conference is now streaming!

It's starting with a Dani Pedrosa MotoGP Legend something :)

Good luck and Enjoy!

Free Practice One (FP1) is now live streaming!

There probably won't be an announcement before FP2!

weather1.png

weather2.png

weather3.png

Enjoy!

Free Practice Three (FP3) is now live streaming!

There probably won't be an announcement before FP4 or Quali or the post quali PC!

Good luck and Enjoy :)

Its 12:30 pm in Valencia right now. My link connects but no action. Also, there is no scroll bar at the bottom of my video player. Qualifying done? Revised schedule because of rain? Link assistance required. Thanks!

Link is now working. Disregard previous post. Thanks.

Pre Race Warm Up (WUP) is now live streaming!

There probably won't be an announcement before the RACE or the post-race PC!

Good luck and enjoy :)

How did they let this race continue after so many crashes? There were pools of standing water everywhere, a lot of those looked violent as hell.

Thanks for the effort, JC; and thanks for another year!

Last edited:
How did they let this race continue after so many crashes? There were pools of standing water everywhere, a lot of those looked violent as hell.

Thanks for the effort, JC; and thanks for another year!

Did you watch moto2? It wasn't even raining during the race and 15 riders went down!! Consider the condition at the motogp race 13 riders went down, the decision was dead on to stop the race and a restart 30minutes later.

The montrealSSD server is getting pretty low on everything, not sure if it'll stay up until the end of the MotoGP awards!!!

Valenciana_bandwidth.png

If it tanks early I'll try and continue the stream on Amsterdam

For the Valencia testing on Tuesday/Wednesday this week I'll probably only be able to stream it in 720p on the Amsterdam server, no montrealSSD.

I'll keep you posted.

Valencia Test Day 1 is now live streaming!

If the stream dies (because the montrealSSD runs out of bandwidth) I won't be around to restart it, but don't worry, I'll try and add Day 2 to the end of Day 1 and montrealSSD would be back up on Nov 23rd or you'll be able to stream both days on Amsterdam.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom