03 - Stand by for exclusive content from Jerez Test Day 2
04 - Dovizioso - We are going home with a clear idea
05 - Zarco continues adapting to KTM RC16
06 - Takaaki Nakagami sets the pace for 2019
07 - What have the teams tried during Day 2 of the Jerez Test
08 - Vinales - Right now we're only working on the engine
09 - Riders talk about the final day of the Jerez Test
10 - After the Flag - 2019 Jerez Test Day 2 breakdown

It will stay up until the next test/event.

Enjoy the winter break :)

As a side note: I have to pay for the servers year round, every month, even if we're not using it, so donations of ANY amount (no joke) are appreciated. Thanks!

Hi John,

Two questions:

1- how do you DL the video?
2- where can we donate to help with the cost? we all appreciate your work!

1- how do you DL the video?
If you don't want to watch the stream but would like to download the video to your computer to watch it later the best way to do it is with ffmpeg

When you install ffmpeg this is the command that you run in a dos box (replacing server.com/index.m3u8 with the correct mobile device stream url)

Code:
ffmpeg -i http://server.com/index.m3u8 -c copy motogpJerezTest.mp4

2- where can we donate to help with the cost? we all appreciate your work!
Sent you PM with the details.

Let me know if you need more help :)

2019 iiHF World Junior Hockey Championship - Canada vs. Russia Group A final is now streaming in 720p on montrealSSD and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

2019 iiHF World Junior Hockey Championship - Canada vs. Finland Quarterfinal is now streaming in 720p on montrealSSD and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Hi! Does anyone know if it's cheaper to buy merchandise at a MotoGP race, or at the store? I will be assisting to the 2019 Mugello MotoGP race, and was wondering if it's better to buy t-*****, caps, etc. at the track the day of the event. Thanks.

NBA - Toronto Raptors at San Antonio Spurs, the Raptors’ first game against DeRozan is now streaming in 720p on montrealSSD and Amsterdam!

Enjoy :)

Hi! Does anyone know if it's cheaper to buy merchandise at a MotoGP race, or at the store? I will be assisting to the 2019 Mugello MotoGP race, and was wondering if it's better to buy t-*****, caps, etc. at the track the day of the event. Thanks.

How the hell did you manage that? Lucky guy!!!

I think the exchange rate won't help if you buy merchandise in Euros, then again if you buy from the Motogp store online you'll have to pay shipping and maybe duties. Buy from the track I say.

2019 iiHF World Junior Hockey Championship - USA vs. Russia Semi-Final is now streaming in 720p on montrealSSD and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

How the hell did you manage that? Lucky guy!!!

I went to the motogp site, and bought tickets for the race. It was pretty easy. The difficult part is accommodations. Everything is booked since last year. If worse comes to worst I'll camp at the track. FORZA VALE #46!!!!

Buy them at the track, "just because".

I rode Mugello last year at a DRE Racetrack Academy event. Awesome. www.leodescapes.com

Hey John, are you gonna create a 2019 Motogp forum starting Sepang, and, are you gonna put a link here? Thanx!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom