MotoGP 2018 | Page 56 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

On mobile it works great. On desktop it doesn't work. "Sorry can't find any player" - this started this GP. Last GP it works without problems. Any advice?

Last edited:
On mobile it works great. On desktop it doesn't work. "Sorry can't find any player" - this started this GP. Last GP it works without problems. Any advice?

recall JC saying sometimes the streams are in HTML 5
my Opea browser on PC will not play them, nor chrome

if you're running Win 10, try Edge
or a as last resort, Internet Explorer
they will both play the streams
lately the only browser that allows me to FF or RW the streams is IE

I usually just copy one of the "Mobile device 720p live stream"-links and open it with VLC, SMPlayer or something similiar.
No need to bother with FF, Chrome or Edge...

Last edited:
Hey John, just wondering, if you can't stream 3/4 and quali live , are you gonna put them up later in the day?
Cuz in that case i'm gonna stay off social media all day till is up!

Hey John, just wondering, if you can't stream 3/4 and quali live , are you gonna put them up later in the day?
Cuz in that case i'm gonna stay off social media all day till is up!
It's look good for streaming fp3/4/quali so should be good. If I can't I'll get them up as soon as I'm home from work :)

It's look good for streaming fp3/4/quali so should be good. If I can't I'll get them up as soon as I'm home from work :)

Thanks, again, JC!

I've been watching a shotty BT Sports links as of late as I had crappy bandwidth, but I'll probably check out the race today on the m3u8 and check in to see how it is.

Pre-race warmup (WUP) is now live streaming. There will be no announcement before the races. Good luck!

M3u8 on M getting quite a bit of buffering, let me switch to A and see if that helps. (Are we at max capacity this weekend? I'm at 80mbps down according to a recent test.)

Edit: A is much better and coming in strong and clear. Thanks, JC! I got BT sports on the background while I wait for the WUP to start.

Last edited:
Pre-race warmup (WUP) is now live streaming. There will be no announcement before the races. Good luck!

Thank you John great job.

Does anybody knows if there is a copy in torrent or streem of FP1 and FP2.

Does anybody knows if there is someone streeming Brno test day?

Regards,

ErreEle

Break down and spend the 100 euros, and you could have already seen Brno. (P.S. It's another fantastic race.)

Are any races past Dutch GP available yet? That's the most recent one I see on the server

John has not had time to upload any races/quali's/practices/press conferences since the Dutch GP. He said he may have time as the season goes on to upload these.
So you need to watch the GP's as and when they are on. For instance, the Czech GP will still be playing now on the server.

Back
Top Bottom