MotoGP 2018 | Page 60 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

It's a beautiful day on the East Coast of Italy.
Let battle commence!
Thanks A9 :)

No comments yet about Fenati and his lack of self control? What an idiotic thing to do. A 2 race ban is far too mild for that sort of stupidity.

Nice to see Martin get some good luck for a change, if it wasn't for other people taking him out this year he would be miles ahead of Bezzecchi by now. The racing was pretty dull outside of Moto3, lots of high speed follow the leader and boring perfection from the race winners.

Mark

Well, this isn't good. John hasn't been online since Sep. 9, the live feed isn't working today and no press conference yesterday.

Mark

I have been watching the races Live from the 'Feral hosting' Live link so far this year without any problems. Now it's only showing the Italian GP, even though Aragon is Live now. Is there a new link? Thanks Gents

Hey, guys, can we delete those posts/links and take it to PM? I'll gladly share my links (Italian/Sky sports) I watch replays on via PM, just drop me a line.

I'm sure JC is just drowning with work this time of the year and will update soon.

Thanks!

I'm sure JC is just drowning with work this time of the year and will update soon.
Been super swamped with both work and guns the last week, doing the gun course (again), doing the license application, etc. and today was an open gun range day. I'm going to sleep now and if I'm able to get up for the race I'll see if I can stream it, no promises though.

Been super swamped with both work and guns the last week, doing the gun course (again), doing the license application, etc. and today was an open gun range day. I'm going to sleep now and if I'm able to get up for the race I'll see if I can stream it, no promises though.

good to know your ok and its just work and guns .....if it happens excellent if it dont happen its all good john
if people need a torrent site pm me i know a couple to help them :thumbup::thumbup:
cheers
chdr

Thnaks god is just that. I was worry.

good to know your ok and its just work and guns .....if it happens excellent if it dont happen its all good john
if people need a torrent site pm me i know a couple to help them :thumbup::thumbup:
cheers
chdr

Hey there. if you can possibly direct me to a torrent site or two, that would be awesome. Please! Thank you.

B.

Back
Top Bottom