MotoGP 2018 | Page 35 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

There's a problem with the 1080p from MotoGP .com, it says 48fps but it plays at 50fps so it keeps running out of buffer. 720p looks like it's working fine, use that. I'll be rebooting the server after Moto2 finishes so it might be down for a minute or two.

Worked absolutely flawlessly on this end..

Many Thanks for your Hard Work J.C. Much appreciated as always..

Regards, T.

Hi, I introduce myself. Been following your uploads, great work John!
Couldn't catch the race on local TV, so I'm asking if someone may send me a PM with the link to download the races please.

Thanks!!

Excellent ride by the maniac - wish they kept him at ducati

JL got taken over by 3 satellite ducatis

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi, I introduce myself. Been following your uploads, great work John! Couldn't catch the race on local TV, so I'm asking if someone may send me a PM with the link to download the races please. Thanks!!
Sent my friend..

Well, that was boring. One overtake on lap 3 was the most exciting thing to happen, that's depressing. Good on Iannone to climb the 3rd

Well, that was boring. One overtake on lap 3 was the most exciting thing to happen, that's depressing. Good on Iannone to climb the 3rd

No kidding.

motoGP website described it as a “Phenomenal GP”. Not sure which race they were watching.

Anyone else find it comical that Lorenzo was so upset about the pass on him? Slow mo shows no contact, it was aggressive but this is the highest level of motorcycle racing. He can't get things going on that Duc. Good news is he got some camera time.

Anyone else find it comical that Lorenzo was so upset about the pass on him? Slow mo shows no contact, it was aggressive but this is the highest level of motorcycle racing. He can't get things going on that Duc. Good news is he got some camera time.

It's gotta be hard on him that GP17s are passing him - Miller and Rabat.

I did not think Lorenzo would get along so poorly on that bike.

Off topic with Miller and Rabat doing as well as they are, it really shows how hard the satellite Honda is to ride. Seems the MarcVDS guys as well as Nakagami have their hands full with it, and are performing poorly on it. Morbidelli was a full minute behind...

It's gotta be hard on him that GP17s are passing him - Miller and Rabat.

I did not think Lorenzo would get along so poorly on that bike.

Off topic with Miller and Rabat doing as well as they are, it really shows how hard the satellite Honda is to ride. Seems the MarcVDS guys as well as Nakagami have their hands full with it, and are performing poorly on it. Morbidelli was a full minute behind...

Still cannot believe JL took the bait to move to ducati. All VR had to do was state publicly that JL doesn't have the guts to move to ducati...and Jl took the bait and ran. I really do hope things improve for JL. At least he didn't crash this weekend.

There are lots of guys capable of winning races this season...the racing should get better.
Nice run by Vinales and good to see him on form this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom