MotoGP 2018 | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

MotoGP 2018 - Round 01 - MotoGP RACES (Moto3, Moto2, MotoGP) - Qatar and TORRENT is up!

Beautiful upload performance from my ISP. Just fast enough to stream 1080p, 720p, plus upload all the 1080p and 720p files at the same time :)

upload_performance.png

MontrealSSD was under HEAVY load but no issues :D Almost 4TB of data streamed this weekend!!!

montrealSSD_server_status.png

Post race press conference coming up soon.

is there a magnet link available somewhere for your torrents?

thanks

Can I get a link as well please.

MotoGP 2018 - Round 01 - Moto3 RACE is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

There may not be any further announcements. I probably won't be able to send anyone any links or reply to messages to do highload work.

Enjoy!

Hi John
The 1080p Canada server gives me a strange out put. Is kike the video color bars with a 2 options to click (Wach it now and Download) and skip the add. I cant get to share the screnshot here, since it is limited to 17k images upload.

MotoGP 2018 - Round 01 - MotoGP RACES (Moto3, Moto2, MotoGP) - Qatar and TORRENT is up!

Beautiful upload performance from my ISP. Just fast enough to stream 1080p, 720p, plus upload all the 1080p and 720p files at the same time :)

upload_performance.png

MontrealSSD was under HEAVY load but no issues :D Almost 4TB of data streamed this weekend!!!

montrealSSD_server_status.png

Post race press conference coming up soon.

Thanks a lot pal!
Great streaming, great race!

Hi! Could someone give me the links please!! I'm dying to see the race.:crybaby: i appreciate the effort you put in these links. Thx!!

is there a magnet link available somewhere for your torrents?
I'm not usually a fan of magnet links so I don't use them. Is there a particular reason why you don't like the .torrent files? My torrent software generates magnet links for all the .torrents so it wouldn't be too hard for me to post them. I updated the MotoGP race with magnet links, test them out if possible.

Hi John
The 1080p Canada server gives me a strange out put. Is kike the video color bars with a 2 options to click (Wach it now and Download) and skip the add. I cant get to share the screnshot here, since it is limited to 17k images upload.
To upload a pic bigger then 17k use a picture hosting service like postimg. Make sure you have adblock plus installed for the browser you're trying to play it in. When the website player receives a lot of connections it starts playing ad's and starts showing virus links (watch now, download, DON'T CLICK THOSE), nothing I can do about that. To avoid that garbage you can open the .m3u8 link with VLC player and other video players, android, etc.

Hi! Could someone give me the links please!! I'm dying to see the race.:crybaby: i appreciate the effort you put in these links. Thx!!
Sent

Link please
Sent

Any chance of a new guy getting a link?
Sent

Can someone send me the link please, thanks!
Sent

Can I get a link as well please.
Sent

Any chance I can get a link too, please?
Sent

any link, please..
Sent

Sent

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom