MotoGP 2018 | Page 62 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Thanks, that do the trick.
Great to know, thx.

Is it possible to watch the press conference on Friday or the stream repeat itself only for the current day?
It's not possible to watch the press conference anymore, once the next event starts it wipes the previous event. I no longer keep copies of the previous events.

EDIT: And how to donate to you ? Send me PM. Thank you.
Sent you PM. Thanks :)

Love this rounds, primetime here on the West Coast YAY!!
Thanx John for bringing the goods!
haha. Not a bad time for us on the east coast either :)

Free Practice Three (FP3) is now live streaming!

There probably won't be an announcement before Quali.

Enjoy!

Thanks, that do the trick.
Is it possible to watch the press conference on Friday or the stream repeat itself only for the current day?

EDIT: And how to donate to you ? Send me PM. Thank you.

I got it in Italian if you want it, PM me.

Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP) is now live streaming! Sorry for starting it late, was watching the hockey game :)

There probably won't be an announcement before the race.

Enjoy!

not the most thrilling race
but decent last 10 laps
and great finish

You could basically skip the whole race and just watch the last corner.

Dorna changed the encryption key right in the middle of the press conference! Yikes! I hope they don't keep doing that, when they do I have to refresh the connection which kills the stream :(

The pre-event press conference has been fixed and re-streamed to the stream servers, make sure to clear your cache to see the clean stream :)

Enjoy!

Dorna changed the encryption key right in the middle of the press conference! Yikes! I hope they don't keep doing that, when they do I have to refresh the connection which kills the stream :(

The pre-event press conference has been fixed and re-streamed to the stream servers, make sure to clear your cache to see the clean stream :)

Enjoy!

Haha, they did?!

Thanks for the effort, JC! I forgot how awesome Motegi and PI are schedule wise.And, yet i still can't watch it live. :/

Free Practice One (FP1) is now live streaming! It's using a TON of cpu, not sure what they've done :( Seems to be streaming OK though!

There will probably be no announcement before FP2!

Enjoy!

Free Practice One (FP1) is now live streaming! It's using a TON of cpu, not sure what they've done :( Seems to be streaming OK though!

There will probably be no announcement before FP2!

Enjoy!

Thank you John!

Back
Top Bottom