MotoGP 2018 | Page 68 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Sepang test coverage 1/ 10 at best

I'd give it a 3/10, its on par with the previous season; but consider that there wasn't any coverage after Valencia until Qatar up until recently. So, its not all that bad when you remember that.

Don't get me wrong this was nothing like the Valencia tests, but its not horrid.

That Yamaha livery looks just as bad, if not worse, in motion than it does in static pictures. But hopefully it lives up to its promise and is good fit for Mav as he looked solid on it during testing. So, if will follow the: 'if its fast it doesn't have to look pretty' philosophy.

I think Marc's injury may allow the rest of the field to rack up points until he's 100% for a few of the early races (at least until Argentina by the look of things), which may spice things up, and hopefully encourage Marc further. Incidentally, I think JLO may actually be his biggest threat, if the Yamaha flops, despite Dovi being named and is being made out to be Ducati's #1 rider now.

Last edited:
I can probably upload it after it's finished but not likely to live stream it. Sorry.

It's pretty uneventful, no one really rode around due to a green track and lack of tires (10 sets total). Tomm might be better as no one was on track until the very end. No live on track footage, either, just replays.

Sidenote: For all the money Dorna gets, do they really operate without SSL cert? Actually they only have it on the profile site, but not on anything else, which means if you have deploy a basic keylogger/MITM/Phishing attack you can get into someone's account and then get to the profile and compromise the account.

Jesus... this is horrible OPSEC.

Last edited:
No live on track footage, either, just replays.
I was wondering what was going on!!! I tried to fire up the live stream and it kept resetting after a few minutes. Looks like instead of "live" they are using a HLS playlist to just go from one video to another to another. It resets the live stream each time it does that so impossible for me to live stream that crap! lol :(

Hopefully with more bikes on the track tomorrow they'll do it really live, then might have a chance to capture it at least, even if I can't stream it.

The live stream is shutdown, I was watching the event with 10 mins left and scrolled to the beginning and it buffed for a while and then streamed, but then randomly it just died and I'm stuck with audio only right now until they upload it; to be honest I don't expect any ontrack live footage until the GP.

There wasn't any after Valencia, so they just do the after the flag with some clips and just chat and have interviews.

They spoil the WSBK results, too, so watch that first.

I really want to watch via Movistar or BT Sports or even that French Canal+ at this point, anyone want to help make that happen let me know. I don't mind paying if it comes to that, because Dorna is ridiculous. How anyone pays so much money for this is beyond me.

Last edited:
After the Flag: Qatar Test Day 1 analysis with Randy Mamola video files are up in 720p and 1080p for directly downloading on the MontrealSSD server in the MotoGP folder (almost 2 hours long!)

Hi guys, can someone please send me the new link (if there is one) to download races/sessions for this season ?
Thanks in advance

ps: As always thank you for your work johnscruiser!

Hi guys, can someone please send me the new link (if there is one) to download races/sessions for this season ?
Thanks in advance

The same here, please send me the link.
Thank you for your efforts.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks in advance

Sent

The same here, please send me the link.
Thank you for your efforts.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Sent

Remove /Live720 off the end of the link to get access to the whole server (to see if there's any MotoGP available for download). At this moment the live stream link is the same for both motogp and wsbk but that might change in the near future.

I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to be doing this year as my schedule is going to be more absurd than usual, but I'll post up new info as I get it.

Good luck and enjoy :D

Anyone have a reliable way to stream F1?

Anyone have a reliable way to stream F1?
Reliable? Acceptable quality? Nope, not unless you pay the big bucks (for an IPTV connection to the UK, approx $20CDN/mo). Best bet is to just download the 1080p50 torrents a few hours after it finishes, flawless quality. If you absolutely have to watch it live and you don't mind the $20/mo and have at least a 15mbps download internet connection send me a PM and I can give you the link to sign up for the IPTV.

Thanks for that. Just trying to avoid TSN cost. I read somewhere that TSN's contract is up after this season for Canada and F1 wants to do direct subscription. I think this is happening in the US. NBC didn't renew.

Thanks for that. Just trying to avoid TSN cost. I read somewhere that TSN's contract is up after this season for Canada and F1 wants to do direct subscription. I think this is happening in the US. NBC didn't renew.
It's next to impossible to watch F1 on TSN. Side by side commercials DURING THE RACE, commercials that run way too long and cut into the event, strange freezing/skipping, etc. Try and watch qualifying... "I thought Q2 was 15 minutes, why when we came back from the commercial there is only 11 minutes left?" what a joke. And the side by side commercials, all you have is the audio from the commercial "Ok, we're just about to interview the new owners of F1, this is gonna be great..." boom, side by side commercial, so you can't hear anything. Right as the commercial ends "omg that was some amazing info from the new owners, can't wait to see it go in that direction..." you don't want to read the e-mail I sent to TSN after that, would make a sailor blush.

Never ever pay TSN for F1. Either download the torrents after the fact or pay someone for a pirated feed of SkySports. I hope the day comes when anyone can subscribe to any channel, individually, from anywhere in the world.

I could live stream you my TSN feed no problem, but it's such garbage, it's not even worth it :(

If F1 is doing direct subscription in the USA you could change the billing address on your credit card to a fake address in the USA and use a VPN to change your IP to a USA IP and you could probably sign up for it and it would work real nice I'm sure.

Last edited:
It's next to impossible to watch F1 on TSN. Side by side commercials DURING THE RACE, commercials that run way too long and cut into the event, strange freezing/skipping, etc. Try and watch qualifying... "I thought Q2 was 15 minutes, why when we came back from the commercial there is only 11 minutes left?" what a joke. And the side by side commercials, all you have is the audio from the commercial "Ok, we're just about to interview the new owners of F1, this is gonna be great..." boom, side by side commercial, so you can't hear anything. Right as the commercial ends "omg that was some amazing info from the new owners, can't wait to see it go in that direction..." you don't want to read the e-mail I sent to TSN after that, would make a sailor blush.

If F1 is doing direct subscription in the USA you could change the billing address on your credit card to a fake address in the USA and use a VPN to change your IP to a USA IP and you could probably sign up for it and it would work real nice I'm sure.

Thanks. I'll look into that. ;-)

Thanks. I'll look into that. ;-)
Looks like you can subscribe to F1 from Canada but you can't watch it live, you can only watch the race 7 days after: https://f1tv.formula1.com/en/content-schedule

But you can in the USA!!! https://www.formula1.com/en/subscribe-to-f1-tv-access.html#en only $3US/mo, damn, that's a steal!

If you're able to get signed up and it works let me know please and thanks, for that price I'd go for it too.

**From their FAQ: We will check your IP address against lists of known VPN providers.**

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom