Need help moving bike | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need help moving bike

WeeStrom has a fairly high inseam, best to at least sit on it. How are you on tippy toes or one foot down?

In the sv650s I am almost one foot down. When I sat on the gladius I can get both more the tippy toes and some on a newer sv650

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
If you liked the sv except for the riding position you really should take a close look at the Gladius. I bought a 2012 with 8000km in august for the wife, she loves it and she parked it last week with nearly 15000 km. That's 7000km since Sept 1, all day comfort!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

My only concern would be the continuous insurance discount, ...

Don't cancel your SV insurance policy. Just let it run to end of term before you cancel. That policy could cover your new bike test rides and getting the new bike home. You won't get anything back anyways.

Don't cancel your SV insurance policy. Just let it run to end of term before you cancel. That policy could cover your new bike test rides and getting the new bike home. You won't get anything back anyways.

I am not paying insurance for a vehicle I don’t have not plan to purchase a new bike in the next month. It’s money that can be applied to something else sooner. It would stupid for me to pay 90$ a month for nothing.

Your lucky if you're not paid in full already. Lost my bike last Sept. Policy end date was May. Refund was not worth chasing.

Edit: So I didn't cancel till the renewal came in. Price went from just under $900 to $2300 ! 100% at fault b/c bike slid off road and nobody else involved :(

Last edited:
Your lucky if you're not paid in full already. Lost my bike last Sept. Policy end date was May. Refund was not worth chasing.

Edit: So I didn't cancel till the renewal came in. Price went from just under $900 to $2300 ! 100% at fault b/c bike slid off road and nobody else involved :(

I actually have 75$ left on my premium. I renew in June. So they will debit me the difference. And start a new policy in a new vehicle once I purchase

Isn't this your first year of riding? Either way, less than a few years might not make a big difference in rates anyways. So keeping continuous might not be a big deal...especially if you are saving having to pay $90/month.

If you want to give the motor on sv650s another chance, Gladius is a very comfortable bike, with lower seat. But you probably know that from research.

I bought one last July and have been loving it since.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I won’t buy another unless it’s perfect. I really hated it. I tried to overcome it but it’s not for me.

reading the thread again and RG is mostly correct
the suggestions are all sports or standard/naked

if your dream bike is a Scout
and you're thinking a 500 Rebel may be next
those are poor suggestions for you

and that Scout is a very appealing bike
the Rebel would be a logical stepping stone to that

reading the thread again and RG is mostly correct
the suggestions are all sports or standard/naked

if your dream bike is a Scout
and you're thinking a 500 Rebel may be next
those are poor suggestions for you

and that Scout is a very appealing bike
the Rebel would be a logical stepping stone to that

I agree. I ruled out the rebel. I have a list and slowly ruling out. The s40 has been also removed.

Back
Top Bottom