motorcycle covers | GTAMotorcycle.com

motorcycle covers

JollyGreenGiant

Bike cover needed asap !!!

I have a supersport bike and it's gonna be put away VERY SOON for winter. I need a bike cover that's water proof, well ventilated, and sturdy (doesn't get blown away by the wind).

Brand?
Performance?
Reasonably price?

Thank you

Princess Auto carries decent all-weather motorcycle covers, various sizes.

Bike cover needed asap !!!

I have a supersport bike and it's gonna be put away VERY SOON for winter. I need a bike cover that's water proof, well ventilated, and sturdy (doesn't get blown away by the wind).

Brand?
Performance?
Reasonably price?

Thank you

I think you're over thinking this one. Most are water proof. There will be a giant hole in the bottom which will take care of ventilation. Just touch it to see if it's good material before buying.

I got my cover from @righttoplay on this site. IIRC his company is bosomoto. It is a quality product and in the past he has priced matched Princess Auto's sale price. Friendly guy and again a quality product.

I took an old, fitted cotton sheet to use as an under-layer just in case the cover rubs on the paint.

Dowco Guardian. Fortnine has them but I got mine on Amazon when it was on sale. Sportbike size fits my CB500F.

If you're leaving your sportbike outside in the winter in the GTA, you're going to have bigger problems in the spring than weather damage...there's a very high probability it will be stolen. Give your head a shake and find a proper place to store it. Put it inside your house / condo / apartment if you can. Or rent a storage bay.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The usual suspects.
GP bikes
Royal Distributing

For cheaper end ones, Crappy Tire, P Auto, and Walmart

There will be a giant hole in the bottom which will take care of ventilation.

Sorry, but that doesn't stop condensation from building up on the inside of the cover, especially if the bottom is properly sealed to prevent the cover from blowing away.

I bought a decent Motomaster bike cover over 20 years ago and I still use it every winter. Sun faded, but otherwise solid.

Back
Top Bottom