Fz 09 vs Z900 comparison review | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fz 09 vs Z900 comparison review

I really only take the highway to work, on the way home i stick to the street because well..stop and go on 404 sucks. I'm fairly confident more highway action would inch me closer to the 200 mark.

Good point about the temps affecting mileage, its been in the back of my mind.

Never really found highway riding to be particularly enjoyable...long grey straights on the asphalt with the wind beating you up on the 400s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never really found highway riding to be particularly enjoyable...long grey straights on the asphalt with the wind beating you up on the 400s

Pretty much.

Unlocked A mode today...just lol.

Parked her and the fuel bar just hit the last bar. 185km, 5.5 L/100 and I romped on it a bit more then I planned...especially today.

Yep A mode is giggle mode

So much negativety thought I would join in the reindeer games as this site is good for nothing else as for me when I was riding would frequent the rides section but alas thats dead also.

The 'rides' section has been dead since 2014 if I remember correctly bud...such a shame! I used to remember guys posting out random rides and we'd go as a bunch,have a blast and come back...no more...pretty sad stuff.

Last time i was invited to a ride, (that i politely turned down) half the people had OPP visits

Crotch rockets + young crowd+herd mentality = recipe for disaster

I'll ride with the old dudes and guys on their cruisers any day (it'll be a relaxed ride and i'll probably end up learning a thing or two)

The 'rides' section has been dead since 2014 if I remember correctly bud...such a shame! I used to remember guys posting out random rides and we'd go as a bunch,have a blast and come back...no more...pretty sad stuff.
I think all the rides get posted through Whstsapp. This forum as a whole is pretty much dead. Only a few posters regularly posting and on topics and opinions that are just repeated

I think that was that for this forum.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

I think all the rides get posted through Whstsapp. This forum as a whole is pretty much dead. Only a few posters regularly posting and on topics and opinions that are just repeated

I think that was that for this forum.

This forum is dead partially because of apps/facebook groups. More so because most site supporters and high post count knobs on here **** talk every post and comment like they're god's gift to the motorcycle hobby. No big loss to be honest.

Oh yeah, and I'd spend my money on the FZ09. The 3 cyl. bikes sound great.

This forum is dead partially because of apps/facebook groups. More so because most site supporters and high post count knobs on here **** talk every post and comment like they're god's gift to the motorcycle hobby. No big loss to be honest.

10-15 years ago the forum was a great place to find random rides and meet new ppl.

Personally for me i think when bill 203 came in was when the posted rides started dropping off, many of the old timers went track/racing. I know me personally i am pretty picky to who or if i go on a group ride with, plus as soon as i see a GO-PRO i'll go the other way. Shane Kingsley still hosts great rides, and the Thursday night ex fuzzy riders ride is still run by mature experienced guys.

Personally for me i think when bill 203 came in was when the posted rides started dropping off, many of the old timers went track/racing. I know me personally i am pretty picky to who or if i go on a group ride with, plus as soon as i see a GO-PRO i'll go the other way.

I really need to get back into the scene and find these GoPro rides. I just wanna sit in the back with my own Go-Pro and watch the chaos lol

Still rmb seeing a rider larger than their CBR600RR trying to turn at intersections and consistently running wide, was quite a (hilarious) sight.

Yea the 3 or 4 guys that keep commenting in every post seem to think they know it all, meh.

Congrats on the bike.... did you ride it? opinions? did you giggle like a little girl?

I'd be interested to hear why.
Do you really need an answer to that?

License plates are captured, shenanigans (including a rolling stop) are captured, said gopro owner gets stopped and when intimidated by the police starts crying and mouthing off and video evidence used to incriminate others. This is just one of the less dramatic examples.

I'd be interested to hear why.

Most who have a GoPro want to film themselves doing incredibly stupid **** to get street cred. This is amplified greatly on group rides.

And yes, I know that cameras are supposed to be used for evidence in the case of an accident...

油井緋色;2539684 said:
Most who have a GoPro want to film themselves doing incredibly stupid **** to get street cred. This is amplified greatly on group rides.

And yes, I know that cameras are supposed to be used for evidence in the case of an accident...

Street cred is obtained by getting shot then making a rap album

Or in canada by profusely apologizing.

Maybe I want to start my own motovlogging career?

Do you really need an answer to that?

License plates are captured, shenanigans (including a rolling stop) are captured, said gopro owner gets stopped and when intimidated by the police starts crying and mouthing off and video evidence used to incriminate others. This is just one of the less dramatic examples.

Sure i could guess, but i was interested to know if it was an over generalization of stupidity being related to those rocking action cameras or an aversion to being 'filmed'.

All of the above.

Back
Top Bottom