Last ride of the season | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Last ride of the season

Went out for a short ride . Pulled up to red light with two other bikes . Nice WY to finish off the season . Cleaned and detailed oil changed put away .

Went out for a short ride . Pulled up to red light with two other bikes . Nice WY to finish off the season . Cleaned and detailed oil changed put away .
About the same,all plug in the battery tender
icon_toast.gif

I'm not giving up yet. While I'm no longer riding everyday I still plan to take advantage of the days that I can.

out Sunday and to work today. Will keep riding so long as no rain or snow. Should be a couple more days this week.

Had my last ride of the season on November 9th to get the fuel stabilizer mixed into the carbs. Then I topped the tank, changed the oil and pulled the battery. The next day we had snow that lasted a few days and there is still salt all over the place. More rain/snow is in the forecast this weekend so I think I timed that just about right.

I won't have much time to ride for the rest of the month because in less than two weeks we will be heading south for a week in Florida. We get back in early December and I'm hoping the ski season will be about to start. Sorry, but I'm now in ski season mode.

Back
Top Bottom