Disappointed in new Ducati Panigale V4 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Disappointed in new Ducati Panigale V4

I actually dig the 999's styling in a very big way.

That new V4 also looks great to me, but it does look less idiosyncratically Italian than previous Panigales.

I only made this post so I could use idiosyncratically in a sentence. Pretty happy with myself.

Comparing what is to my eyes one of the most beautiful bikes ever made, the Panigale R FE:

I definitely see some "thumbs down" details on the V4: [...] I don't care for the fork-leg mounted reflector either.

To be fair, every Ducati SBK has had fork-leg mounted reflectors on their North American models.

This is the Panigale R FE with the reflectors on:

ducati-1299-panigale-motorbike-petrol_36938342.jpg

Thankfully, the glue is not very good on the reflectors and they peel... er, fall off very easily.

Those skinny Italians look great for a while, but eventually the pasta catches up.

I kinda wish honda would bring the vfr800 back to canada, maybe cut the weight a little and add a little hp

Not sure what's worse, your disappointment in the looks of the bike or the fact that you just want to plug your channel...whatever.

I dig the looks of the ducati v4. I'm a vfr800 guy but ducati gets a lot of brownie points for going v4.

Honda needs to step up and come out with a new v4 super bike and a new vfr too

Current: 2000 VFR800

Past: 2001 ZX12 | 1998 ZX7 (x2) | 1998 ZG1000 | 1992 VFR400 | 1992 CBR250RR

Im loving that new Panigale. Looks muscular, and mean.
The 959 needs to lose that crap exhaust though.
Cant wait to take a closer look at them at the bike show.

Eh. I'm more into the 4lbs racing tank they've now built for my RSV4. Around 10lbs weight savings and decently pricing. Not springing for the winged new fairings, though.

Eh. I'm more into the 4lbs racing tank they've now built for my RSV4. Around 10lbs weight savings and decently pricing. Not springing for the winged new fairings, though.

Why don't the fairings delete the headlights? Or am I just looking at mockups

You can't add two more cylinders and maintain the narrow profile of a L twin.

Looks like a Ducati to me. And a damn fine one at that.
I agree nakkers. Has Duc written all over it. I really like the darker red of the S model.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

To be fair, every Ducati SBK has had fork-leg mounted reflectors on their North American models.

This is the Panigale R FE with the reflectors on:

ducati-1299-panigale-motorbike-petrol_36938342.jpg

Thankfully, the glue is not very good on the reflectors and they peel... er, fall off very easily.
Ugly ugly ugly orange wheels. What a stain.

Orange wheels? That's red or ktm has something wrong...

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

The red and white scheme highlights the lines on the bike the best. Looks great to me.

The content is good though. A fellow GTAMer is making good YT videos. Why do ppl have to be so negative smh.

Filming yourself reading off a website and saying things like "It doesn't flow" is not good content.

At least it wasn't another helmet cam video blog though.

Looks alright to me.

At least it wasn't...
071702side1.jpg

Am I the only person who likes that model? Maybe because in person it reminds me of Astrotrain, the Transformer.

Sure. Let's go with that. It's a clone. Just like your video, and starting a thread on GTAM with (let's be honest) the only purpose of boosting your view count for $$. The only thing missing from your video is where you talk about the latest game you're playing on your smart-phone and if I join with a promo code like, "Sonduren rocks" I'll get +4 gold. Or did you: Gears of War3?

To each his own, of course, but orange wheels can be found on some of the most desireable bikes, including that Ducati.

maxresdefault.jpg

tuono_v4_factory_2017_z6.jpg

12_KTM_RC8R_SBSD9_14.jpg

There's clearly someone out there (myself included) that likes this "stain" :)

To each his own, of course, but orange wheels can be found on some of the most desireable bikes, including that Ducati.

maxresdefault.jpg

tuono_v4_factory_2017_z6.jpg

12_KTM_RC8R_SBSD9_14.jpg

There's clearly someone out there (myself included) that likes this "stain" :)
Yup for sure. Not me, can't stand orange wheels or orangy red wheels. Didn't get the rsv4 or tuono factory because of it.

I'll enjoy the V4s just fine with the black wheels.

I can agree with MaxDuc on the Tuono RF wheels, I MUCH MUCH MUCH prefer the colour of the forged RSV4 wheels.

But to not get a Tuono because of the colour of the wheels??? That is crazy talk!

The new Duc? Ya, I prefer the look of the pre-V4 too.

Back
Top Bottom