Disappointed in new Ducati Panigale V4 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Disappointed in new Ducati Panigale V4

I can agree with MaxDuc on the Tuono RF wheels, I MUCH MUCH MUCH prefer the colour of the forged RSV4 wheels.

But to not get a Tuono because of the colour of the wheels??? That is crazy talk!

The new Duc? Ya, I prefer the look of the pre-V4 too.
Any dealer would probably put black wheels on a bike and keep the coloured wheels and not charge me right?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

To each his own, of course, but orange wheels can be found on some of the most desireable bikes, including that Ducati.

maxresdefault.jpg

tuono_v4_factory_2017_z6.jpg

12_KTM_RC8R_SBSD9_14.jpg

There's clearly someone out there (myself included) that likes this "stain" :)
The bright colours are used to attract ladies to motorcycles. That's probably why I'm partial to black wheels.

Feminista.

The bright colours are used to attract ladies to motorcycles. That's probably why I'm partial to black wheels.

Feminista.

The MotoGP paddock must be all ladies then. Pretty colourful in there...and any race paddock for that matter.

sad isn't it? Our entire lives revolving around pussay, even when we have these beautiful freedom machines lying around, we cant stop thinking about how it will get us more female attention.

I guess Sex does sell afterall

The MotoGP paddock must be all ladies then. Pretty colourful in there...and any race paddock for that matter.
The rims are the socks of the motorcycle and ladies love the orange, red, lime green and pink socks.

I don't mind it at all...but I think it might feel "heavy"

Back
Top Bottom