Who's still riding? (Fall 2017 / Winter 2018 edition) | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall 2017 / Winter 2018 edition)

At yonge and dundas. There's a few bikes here having a coffee and soaking up the sun

Dude where do you live?

At the forks now a couple riders here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unpleasantly windy but offset a bit by dry, clean roads and warm-ish temps. Nice day for a quick spring warm-up run.

Went for a ride at 2 PM...couple of hours of sunshine after the rain had helped the roads dry up nicely....saw about 7-8 other motorcycles on my ride to port credit and back..

Man I picked the wrong time to pull the bike apart. Hopefully these SS brake lines are worth the effort.

I did step outside today while studying for midterms, and think it's still a little too cold for me, so I'm not to upset that I can't ride.

Hopefully she'll be ready next time we get decent weather.

Dude where do you live?

At the forks now a couple riders here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North York. I thought about the trek out to the forks, but ill wait for warmer conditions. Its a good 40 minutes of highway.

Spent almost 2 hours downtown meeting some new people and looking at some really nice bikes, people just kept floating in.

12 this afternoon, and sunny and my riding gear eluded me until just now :-(
Oh well ...so stiff from moving house not sure riding is a good idea.....lovely warm sun tho

Great day for riding, rode around made new friends

North York. I thought about the trek out to the forks, but ill wait for warmer conditions. Its a good 40 minutes of highway.

Spent almost 2 hours downtown meeting some new people and looking at some really nice bikes, people just kept floating in.

let me know when your out this way(im fairly close to the forks)

Last edited:
Great day for riding, rode around made new friends

let me know when your out this way(im fairly close to the forks)

The farthest West i get on a regular basis is the Wednesday Burrito Boyz @ Highway 7 & Pine Valley. When the weather warms a bit more ill take a jaunt to the forks.

wonder when those start happening

Tomorrow is supposed to be 11 deg and sunny.I'm probably going to head out for an afternoon ride on the backroads from Waterloo over to 15sr and then on up to the Forks to celebrate my 65th.Life is good.:D

Tomorrow is supposed to be 11 deg and sunny.I'm probably going to head out for an afternoon ride on the backroads from Waterloo over to 15sr and then on up to the Forks to celebrate my 65th.Life is good.:D

Happy Birthday.

As of Sunday, the roads were clear all the way up to Markdale at least. There wasn't much snow left on the landscape and the remainder was busy melting. With due care and attention, the weather was totally rideable. Even the sky looked summery, blue with fluffly clouds. Gonna get the scoot prepped for a local ride soon.

im paying for putting off sprocket and chain change, now i really gotta look into it.

i wonder how it'd be if it was rideable weather all year long.

Looking like I might have tomorrow off. Likely head down to the Forks in the afternoon as well.
If I don't see you Ric, have a great birthday!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Went out for a bit of a run. F-ya! This is why we ride.

Bit chilly, I don't think we reached the high of 7, but nice sunlight. Roads were fine. Something of a difference riding on cool tires and road.
Hopefully tomorrow is warmer. Kinda funny riding, seeing patches of snow. But can't complain for February!

Looking like I might have tomorrow off. Likely head down to the Forks in the afternoon as well.
If I don't see you Ric, have a great birthday!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

what time approx tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom