Shipping Moto South (if you are headed down, let me pay your Gas!) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shipping Moto South (if you are headed down, let me pay your Gas!)

gqelements

Site Supporter
[the following also posted on ODSC and ADV Rider]

Hello, if anyone is planning a trip south (Moab, Arizona, Nashville, Atlanta, whatever) and has space on their trailer (one way only), please PM me and I'd be happy to negotiate a fee to ferry one additional bike down. Destination and timing is flexible, as long as it is past the snow belt and the sooner the departure, the better!

I can join you on the way down or just ask to drop the bike off at an agreed destination (typically a BMW dealer) and fly down on my own - whatever most convenient for you.

PS: If you know anyone that is headed that way with a pick-up or trailer, but may not be on this forum to see this message, please let them know about this post... I promise to buy you a beer as a broker fee! :)

Thanks in advance and let the adventure continue!

Last edited:
Shipping a bike to Phoenix area would be about $450-500.... probably less to Atlanta or Nashville. What's stopping you from shipping it and instead sending it with a random person in the forum?

Lowest quote I got was $600 and it involved hassle with crating. I'd trust a fellow rider with a record on this forum and expect that hitching a ride on their multi-bike trailer would be considerably less. Personally I've never charged anyone (for a short haul to a mutual ride) and would expect on a longer haul id just ask someone to cover my gas plus a little extra.

@katonic if you can suggest a service that would actually do the shipment for $450 I'd be all over it and buy you a beer for finders fee. :)

OP why dont you get your bike ready and on a mild sunny day (5 C) take off south from Toronto and in 12 hrs you would be out of snowbelt area in Nashville for example? It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Back
Top Bottom