Dupont chain saver | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dupont chain saver

Small bottles usually at Lowes.
They don't have it anymore. They only have the multi use. Does that dry like the chain saver?
I prefer the Motul Chain Paste....never comes off and small package easy to keep with the bike,
I want it for my bicycle. I tried a bunch of lubes and I really like the chain saver because it dried and does not pick up any dirt and sand.

Right, I use it also on my road bicycles. Try Amazon for Dupont teflon multy use lubricant in small squeeze bottle. Similar

Last edited:
Right, I use it also on my road bicycles. Try Amazon for Dupont teflon multy use lubricant in small squeeze bottle. Similar
Lowe's has multi use squeeze bottles. Does it dry like the chain saver or it it a wet lube?

The multi-use dries even better than the chain saver. It's thinner, less snotty

They don't have it anymore. They only have the multi use. Does that dry like the chain saver?I want it for my bicycle. I tried a bunch of lubes and I really like the chain saver because it dried and does not pick up any dirt and sand.
As far as I'm concerned, the multi-use dries practically invisible without a residue. No mess and does not pick dirt and grime up.

New one does not say it's dry. Anyone try it yet?

315bf1731e798aa946e1bf3d68fc931e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom