What is the winter project. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What is the winter project.

Not a bike, but here's my winter project that I picked up during the summer. Looks rough, but I got it for way less than the value of it's parts, so it would be hard to get upside down on this fun little venture.

stang1.jpg
stang1.jpg
stang1.jpg
stang1.jpg

stang2.jpg

Last edited:
Not a bike, but here's my winter project that I picked up during the summer. Looks rough, but I got it for way less than the value of it's parts, so it would be hard to get upside down on this fun little venture.

stang1.jpg
jxx54nRopUXNFB1oIwjGMvXBdo1jgFxgsHxs5mmRY5w

Kk5r2oKP4h2ZU10W7i4IQfNqP3op2UmnrayZfB8pU4I

Interesting, when I reply I can see your links, but they are invisible in your post.

Stang1 I can see and it's a hurtin unit, that will keep you busy for a while. Stang2 gives me a 404

Previous owner spun it in the rain on bald tires. Second pic shows a wrinkled bumper, quarter panel and smashed tail light. He had pre-stripped some of the damaged parts from the front end, hardest part of the entire project will be figuring out exactly which little bits are missing from where. I'm finding that this forum does not play nice with google images or drop box.

Should be fixed now, but I can't tell because I could always see them

Last edited:
Wow, that rz sounds awesome....100 hp?

They are touching wear items under warranty? Thumbs up Kawi (assuming H2).

These parts can only be "defective" if they've failed at such low mileage (7000 kms showed symptoms). Rear wheek bearing was updated for 2016 bike but my friends 2016 and my 2017 have over 2 mm of play at edge of wheel. Bike shudders hard on the brakes when coming down from high speeds (over 250) due to disc runout which is very unsettling. Manufacturer is very good with warranty coverage, especially for this model.

Back
Top Bottom