2017 Kawasaki ZX10R Full prep race bike | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2017 Kawasaki ZX10R Full prep race bike

mikez

Selling my 2017 Kawasaki ZX10R race bike,

Stock motor, only 1100kms on it, barely used. Makes amazing power, always ran synthetic oil.
Fully equipped with K-tech DDS suspension, nitrogen filled forks and DDS top of line shock, this suspension is by far the best on the market.
Woolich tuning, making 195hp on U4.4
Accostato master
Accostato folding clutch lever
Vortex rear set
Vortex clip ons
Vortex case covers
Vortex frame sliders
Vortex / D.I.D. chain and sprockets 520 conversion
hindle pipe
Galfer Wave rotors front and rear
Brand new, fresh painted Flexi-glass bodywork
Safety wired and safety pins for quick safety wiring

The bike suffered a low speed front end tuck, that had it hit the curbing, and there is a small ding in the frame, it isnt structural at all and was raced after this with no issues. Also the rear set broke tab, and was professionally welded back on, can send pics but if you didnt know, you can't tell.

The bike is fully set up and is a championship bike, running regional lap records at Castrol raceway in Edmonton, and was less then a second off of all time National record.

had a baby and with wife off of work, need to step back from racing for a bit. The price reflects the frame issue, and if you wanted to replace they are only 1400 CAD to do so, however this bike has a clean title. Not a salvage or write off and can be put back to street bike.

Please no lowballs, the price is the best you will find on a current not even one year old bike. These things just plain work.

Mike
email mike@cemrock.ca

I can't seem to shrink photos small enough for this site. please email and i will send photos upon request.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom