Any riders want to meet up in Mississauga Square One? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any riders want to meet up in Mississauga Square One?

Pikes

The season is almost ending and I was wondering if any riders wanted to meet up in the Square One area before the weather gets really cold. I don’t have any friends who ride so it’ll be cool to meet some people with similar interests and maybe we can go for a ride around town! Anyone interested?

Ride up to Higher Ground at Forks of the Credit any day with no rain and above freezing there will be riders up there.
Half hour north ...

Ride up to Higher Ground at Forks of the Credit any day with no rain and above freezing there will be riders up there.
Half hour north ...

Alright cool I’ll head up there one day. Just wondering if there are any local riders in my area who want to hang out and go for rides

I just did a ride up there and along Hockley over to Bond Head today and it was nice out. Not a single bike and barely and cars out.
There used to be a thread on here about some folks who somewhat regularly meet out of Square One area, but not sure if those are just meets or if they actually go out riding.
I'll be out until the snow sticks.

id be up for that but right now im getting some service done to it.. should have her back on friday. It will warm up next week too

Back
Top Bottom