Should I buy a bike now or next season? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Should I buy a bike now or next season?

Well i wasn't cramped per say on the ninja 300, it just felt small. Like say you enter a miata instead of a brz. It just felt odd for me where as when i test rode duke 690, fj 09, and other bigger bikes i didn't feel as much of a difference. Also getting used to not putting weight on wrist was a new thing for me, since my handlebars are so much higher.

Well i wasn't cramped per say on the ninja 300, it just felt small. Like say you enter a miata instead of a brz. It just felt odd for me where as when i test rode duke 690, fj 09, and other bigger bikes i didn't feel as much of a difference. Also getting used to not putting weight on wrist was a new thing for me, since my handlebars are so much higher.

Yeah, 300cc bikes are not as wide as the Honda 500 class bikes so that would make sense. Lower to the ground, lower seating and much more narrow around the tank and sides of the engine.

Last edited:
I ride a versys, it's tall and has a very open/upright cockpit. When I ride the wife's Gladius it feels tiny.
It's likely the same for you as you ride a bigger taller 500, you get used to the size.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom