Sore Balls after only a day of riding | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sore Balls after only a day of riding

It really wasn't that bad lol, went away once I started to get worried thankfully.

I had worn boxer briefs & some slightly baggy riding pants. Rather than tight I'd guess my guys were too lose.
Was mostly doing 1-2 hour rides then resting a few hours, gonna check some comfy seats & maybe some undies...

riding a motorcycle was not the problem

Wow, is this a real world problem. Relax get off the tank you are trying to ballin. Use your knees and pegs.

Check out saxx underwear. I had the same problem.

Check out saxx underwear. I had the same problem.

If you are thinking of having children, then don't get these. These, like Jockey underwear, cause the boys to ride up tight against your body causing low sperm count. Take it from someone who's been there and tried to have children for 6 years before someone told me to switch to boxer shorts, where the boys actually hang down to cool off, and as was designed for this purpose by God...or your theory. Sperm can only be created when the boys are a few degrees lower than normal body temperature. I wonder if fertility doctors give that advice for free?

And if children are not an issue, then go crazy and bind them up tight like the Japanese male actor who was made famous by playing Madame Butterfly and was married three times, and no one knew he was male until his death. Ouch!

Fortunately, never had a problem pro-creating after wearing briefs for a lifetime. Guess it can make a difference if you are on the edge.

If you are thinking of having children, then don't get these. These, like Jockey underwear, cause the boys to ride up tight against your body causing low sperm count. Take it from someone who's been there and tried to have children for 6 years before someone told me to switch to boxer shorts, where the boys actually hang down to cool off, and as was designed for this purpose by God...or your theory. Sperm can only be created when the boys are a few degrees lower than normal body temperature. I wonder if fertility doctors give that advice for free?

And if children are not an issue, then go crazy and bind them up tight like the Japanese male actor who was made famous by playing Madame Butterfly and was married three times, and no one knew he was male until his death. Ouch!
I get scarring if I don't tuck them in properly. I guess I have to quit riding. Or get a cruiser.

Geez, get your microscope out and start counting those little critters. Back off the tank and use your legs,release your death grip. Then again maybe a step through moped or scooter is your answer.

Last edited:
My butt gets a lot sore than by balls but it's about twice the size of my balls. This only happens on 1000+ km days. I've been wearing spandex bicycle shorts under my leathers for almost 30 years and it helps comfort a lot. I know you're talking about something more than being uncomfortable, you've likely experienced the wrong bike with a bad seat. I've ridden some new bikes whose seats are ridiculously stiff. I don't think there's an explanation for non sportbikes to have such seats. Even my GSXR and Ninja are not that bad really....and those seats have a tough job!

Go commando and power wheelie to keep the boys set back. Too much hard braking will push them up against the tank. Unless you like that kind of the big?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong bike for your body shape and size.
Took my vfr out for its maiden ride, came back only to realize that 8 hours had elapsed.
I was sore and needed a break after 2 on my previous 500, both have a corbin seat.

Sheep skin :agave:

Back
Top Bottom