Sore Balls after only a day of riding | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sore Balls after only a day of riding

CriticalCore

Like the title says, I had a rental Cbr300 for a day while I'm waiting for extra parking to put my bike. It was great fun but for about 4 days after my balls were aching.
Not painful to warrant a visit to a doc and the feeling went away on it's own, but I could use some advice on how to prevent this on future rides.

Slide back on the seat a bit. You don't have to sit all the way forward

Get it checked out by a doctor, it doesn't seem "usual", and you'll hurt them more if you brake hard and slam forward into the tank. Are you gripping the tank with your thighs?

Airhawk will let you do long days...but too tight jeans might be a problem ....your legs need to spread easily for tanks these days.
Lot of factors in seating.

did you take breaks? Stretch your legs once in a while?

I wear boxer briefs, 2undr brand. Very comfy and have an inner pouch to keep the lads where they belong. Hate to admit it, but one of the better purchases I've made for personal comfort while riding.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

after a very long day it can be common to have some numbness
it's a nerve compression thing, cyclists get it too

yeah jeans are bad for this, they bunch up and create pressure points
also helps to change your posture a bit as you ride, move back and forth on the seat
and take frequent stretch breaks

Like the title says, I had a rental Cbr300 for a day while I'm waiting for extra parking to put my bike. It was great fun but for about 4 days after my balls were aching.
Not painful to warrant a visit to a doc and the feeling went away on it's own, but I could use some advice on how to prevent this on future rides.

Your balls where sore for 4 days after....and that doesn't warrant a visit to the doc. Seems legit.
Stop humping the tank, use your legs to squeeze the tank and keep your huge balls from getting smashed into it.

That's what she said.

It’s tight

Amazing how much other stuff she manages to cram in there.
Frog-Wallet-Anime-Cartoon-Wallet-Coin-Purse-Pid-2529-bd95cf1de19531ca.jpg

Your balls where sore for 4 days after....and that doesn't warrant a visit to the doc. Seems legit.
Stop humping the tank, use your legs to squeeze the tank and keep your huge balls from getting smashed into it.

It really wasn't that bad lol, went away once I started to get worried thankfully.

I had worn boxer briefs & some slightly baggy riding pants. Rather than tight I'd guess my guys were too lose.
Was mostly doing 1-2 hour rides then resting a few hours, gonna check some comfy seats & maybe some undies...

It's likely the seat. Buddy complained about the Z1000 he picked up. He rode for awhile and lost interest as it was so uncomfortable. Since he has 9 motorcycles, it took him some time to retake interest in the Z. Once he removed the Corbin seat and replaced the stock seat... well the complaining stopped. Corbin seat kept pushing him toward the tank. Stalk seat enabled him to sit where he wanted... Happy Apexes

I've done 8 hours rides in the past and felt like I'd been beaten with a baseball bat the next day. I was sore all over. But I've never had my balls go numb on me as a result of a ride, ever. I think you should look into testicular reduction. ;)

You gotta be willing to adjust the lads. I find the damn things end up, er, pulled "under" over time -- the forward tilt of the seat, braking forces, probably bad form on my part (e.g. lazy with gripping the tank with my knees) -- which is pretty uncomfortable. It's pretty hard to adjust things on the fly, with gloves on, with leathers pants on (esp if they're acting as overpants, so you got them, the jeans and the tighty-whiteys to get through before getting to what needs adjusting...) Pull over if needed and make things right. Stand on the pegs a bit, unload the area and give things a wiggle; sometimes things move back into place. :)

You need to be aware things are going pear shaped, are getting sore etc and deal with it right away. So much more comfortable; no need to just ride and ride with the things getting mashed and beaten-up and then regretting it later.

Back
Top Bottom