Zombie law coming? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Zombie law coming?

My youngest almost got hit when someone rammed into the back of another car at a crosswalk. Luckily my wife had pulled my son back as she saw what was happening. The guy was in a brand new car, had just written another one off, and hit a woman who'd stopped for us in a small borrowed car. She had stopped my son saw this and proudly stepped out, then my wife pulled him back. Luckily the guy saw us at the last second and decided to rear end the car, or we'd all be dead. He was probably doing 80 at the time and hadn't slowed down. Drove her right through the crosswalk and intersection. Sometimes it's Zombie drivers.

@nobbie48 I apologize if I'm not answering your question --
The case of the multiple 100 lbs loads you have to also see if they are listed as limited quantity. Then they will not need the placards. But if they are multiple 100 lbs (example) containers, then they would still need to be placarded until they are under the 500lbs exemption.
No, you do not need a driver's licence to be certified in TDG.
As far as the gas tanker goes, placarding is in relation to the size of the means of containment, and not the actual amount of fuel in the container.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

My youngest almost got hit when someone rammed into the back of another car at a crosswalk. Luckily my wife had pulled my son back as she saw what was happening. The guy was in a brand new car, had just written another one off, and hit a woman who'd stopped for us in a small borrowed car. She had stopped my son saw this and proudly stepped out, then my wife pulled him back. Luckily the guy saw us at the last second and decided to rear end the car, or we'd all be dead. He was probably doing 80 at the time and hadn't slowed down. Drove her right through the crosswalk and intersection. Sometimes it's Zombie drivers.
Wow, respect to your wife that's a phenomenal level of awareness, and unusually good reaction too. Doesn't seem to be the norm based on what you see in YouTube accidents.

Back
Top Bottom