What do we think of the new Z900RS? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What do we think of the new Z900RS?

but if you never saw the artist conceptions of the ones that may not make production, how are you with the one that did?

I like styling excercises , it shows they are trying. But it can be a big tease.

True, true. I'm a bit conflicted over the real steel. It should be exactly what I like and Kawi probably won't charge $13k+ for it, like Honda did with their attempt. The modern suspension and exposed motor suggests the smoky flavour of old bruiser machines without the bad habits. I'm thinking *inspired* by Kawasaki's 70s models. The tank and bodywork quickly changes the tune to *tribute* instead. The elements feel a bit mismatched. A fine distinction perhaps, but whoever authored the photoshops understood it. Radiators are just not satisfying objects to me since they rarely seem considered. They're just there.

Thats the one that seems to be fake

After seeing the fake (esp. cafe) versions, ...

...but whoever authored the photoshops...

Why do some assume fake and photoshopped? Perhaps those bikes were concepts or for other markets? I don't know, though I wouldn't describe them as fake. What did I miss?

In any case, the production bike was shown in Tokyo this week, looking exactly as the one CMG wrote about earlier in the week. I really like it. I hope Kawasaki sells truck loads of 'em.

Kawasaki_Z900RS_010.jpg

Kawasaki_Z900RS_011.jpg

Kawasaki_Z900RS_013.jpg

Kawasaki_Z900RS_014.jpg

Kawasaki_Z900RS_015.jpg

Kawasaki_Z900RS_018.jpg

Kawasaki_Z900RS_006.jpg

Official video:

[video=youtube;uABL88z4JMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uABL88z4JMA[/video]

Why do some assume fake and photoshopped? Perhaps those bikes were concepts or for other markets? I don't know, though I wouldn't describe them as fake. What did I miss?

Check the other pics from the first page showing the green tanks....they show an indent past the knees that isn't on the real one...Looks similar but there are a few different changes.

Back
Top Bottom