Japanese police skill test - rain | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Japanese police skill test - rain

DOB? Have you been on Dirt-bikes for a number of years prior? Did you hold a license in another country? lol. Most certainly if you're 16 (or thereabouts sub-30) I think you're definitely not doing yourself any favours. Good luck, but I'm sure I'll read about your "i crashed" post in the future.

'93; riding street since i was 18. Dirtbiked some as a kid; only serious crash ive been in was other drivers fault; pulled out infront of me.

Also; itd be impossible to be 16 and hold a full M lol

'93; riding street since i was 18. Dirtbiked some as a kid; only serious crash ive been in was other drivers fault; pulled out infront of me.

Also; itd be impossible to be 16 and hold a full M lol

When was the accident. At the time it occurred how much street riding experience did you have? I sincerely hope you healed up well from your accident, but the accident does shed light on to my point of view. It truly could have been a situation where there was NOTHING you could have done. Only you can answer that one, but it's food for thought for everyone else - There's many things a rider can be proactive with in avoiding being the victim in a left-turner accident. A lot of it only comes with seat time in traffic and proper riding habits, etc..

great skills but a parking lot will have way more grip then a old polished street I have many times locked the rear with so little effort near intersections.

Back
Top Bottom