8 year old wants to shut down Party City for cultural appropriation | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

8 year old wants to shut down Party City for cultural appropriation

Wait. If I'm an English, Irish, Scottish, with a wee bit of Italian, but mostly Canadian for many generations mud blood. Does that mean that I have no culture, and I'm culturally appropriating continuously?

I've often wondered if I could use the old Heinz 57 excuse to appropriate every holiday on the calendar. There's got to be a Constitutional right there somewhere.

Leftists logic:

You can change your gender (literally in their mind) and choose one of 50+ genders you like including star gender. A biological impossibility.

But you can NOT choose your costume? lol
Get this, they can understand science when it comes to climate change but can't understand science when it comes to gender.

I've often wondered if I could use the old Heinz 57 excuse to appropriate every holiday on the calendar. There's got to be a Constitutional right there somewhere.

It might be the other way around, in that you can't appropriate anything, because you aren't at least half of something.

n
so if I saw kids wearing kilts and full highland gear at Halloween

I'd be alright with them paying respect to my heritage

being a Scot, I'd wonder if Da knew he was out in full kit for halloween and looking for an arse kicking. My kilt, sporan and silver, cost more than a few odd bob. I'd be unhappy seeing it going door to door, unless there was a pint at each door...... then carry on.

Trudeau would be proud.

Where are all the god damn adults in the government, media & schools??? There are dozens of articles released just this week on cultural appropriation and how dressing up as an indian is beyond offensive. wth?

8su04TA.jpg

Trudeau would be proud.

Where are all the god damn adults in the government, media & schools??? There are dozens of articles released just this week on cultural appropriation and how dressing up as an indian is beyond offensive. wth?

Dressing up as an Indian is ok...
soundarysaree.jpg

it's dressing as a native that's an issue.
2cc377da4a57f9cb135a17af068d5b45.jpg

But aren't we proud of natives, or should we hide them up way north where nobody can see them?
trudeau-ceremonial-chief-20160304.jpg
harper-chiefs-headdress.jpg

being a Scot, I'd wonder if Da knew he was out in full kit for halloween and looking for an arse kicking. My kilt, sporan and silver, cost more than a few odd bob. I'd be unhappy seeing it going door to door, unless there was a pint at each door...... then carry on.

candy for kids and pints for Dad
yeah that be alright
but never in Ontario where it's against the law to have fun

and as for RB's appreciated contribution
prefer dot to feather
got a thing for the dot

candy for kids and pints for Dad
yeah that be alright
but never in Ontario where it's against the law to have fun

and as for RB's appreciated contribution
prefer dot to feather
got a thing for the dot

There's a street in Bloor west village that goes all out for Halloween, with hot toddies when it's cold.

Back
Top Bottom