Go-karts in the gta | GTAMotorcycle.com

Go-karts in the gta

daught

Where are some good go karts between GTA, Kirchner and Hamilton? Preferably an outdoor track and go karts that you actually have to use the brake.

Last edited:
While the racing leagues look cool, the open lapping is very different. Open lapping is the smaller track configuration and ****** slow karts. I have done many laps without touching the brake. Much slower than Niagara.
I went to Cameron a while ago. The track is nice but karts are pretty slow.

Which Niagara karts are faster? These http://www.gokartsniagara.com ?

Maybe something changed at Cameron? The experiences I've had there braking was necessary, you would be going pretty good by the end of the front straight.

Although I have only ever done it as a complete group, that might be the reason (I think that uses the same type of carts as the league)

Last edited:
Isn't there a switch/restrictor on the karts to make them go faster/slower?
(Besides the throttle of course)

Too bad, it looks like Salmon Shifters isn't operating any more. With 2 stroke MX engines and transmissions, they were mind bendingly fast, they'd literally snap your head back when they hit the powerband

I think it's that one. Don't use the brake much there either, once you figure out the track and the line. But those karts are quicker and get a good drift going from time to time.

Hamilton does have a fast kart track but it's indoors. http://www.hamiltonindoorgokarts.com/
That track is great, fast karts and in nice weather they open one end of the warehouse and the track continues outside.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

The indoor Hamilton one is good.
Or 401 mini indy is good as well.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I went to Cameron. The track could be fun but karts are just way too slow for it. By second lap all of us were pretty much going WOT all around the track. It also sucks that you have to stop every lap.

I went to Cameron. The track could be fun but karts are just way too slow for it. By second lap all of us were pretty much going WOT all around the track. It also sucks that you have to stop every lap.

Okay, I definitely never had to stop at Cameron. I guess going as a group is the way to go. Also, every time I've done it, track time is split into two heats - first one determines starting order of the next (sorta like qualifying, but I think time is even between the two)

Last edited:
Okay, I definitely never had to stop at Cameron. I guess going as a group is the way to go. Also, every time I've done it, track time is split into two heats - first one determines starting order of the next (sorta like qualifying, but I think time is even between the two)
You must have went to the club track beside Cameron. That one is for racing, but an organized group can rent it. I heard good things about it.
In the spring check out the kart club at Mosport.
If I go that way I would check it out.

Back
Top Bottom