Shannonville repaves a few key areas | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shannonville repaves a few key areas

LWTRacer

Seems to me, with what corners they repaved, that they want to run the Long track at Nationals again!

It has been a long time since that happened.

Corner 4B Long

Corner 7 Long

Corner 9 Long

And corner 5 Nelson Track all got fresh pavement.

Last edited:
Seems to me, with what corners they repaved, that they want to run the Long track at Nationals again!

It has been a long time since that happened.

Corner 4B Long

Corner 7 Long

Corner 9 Long

And corner 5 Nelson Track all got fresh pavement.

Nice to hear! What did they do to turn 7? It was paved a few years back but there was an annoying drop off bum on exit. Do you know if they fixed that?

Did they repave long track 7 again (which they already did a few years ago) ... or did they actually repave long track 6A-B, which had nasty chatter bumps in it and badly needed fixing?

6 def needs attention, 7 is great as is, and 11 needs to have those turtles shaved down!
I'm getting tired of bumping my right knee on them...

6 def needs attention, 7 is great as is, and 11 needs to have those turtles shaved down!
I'm getting tired of bumping my right knee on them...

7 is terrible! It was better before they replaced it and put the ski jump in there.

Maybe they are just trying to give the track guys a taste for supermoto.

Lol maybe, or they’re trying to give us heart attacks every time we end up airborne while pinned in 3rd gear at full lean. That’s the way the corner should be taken buuuut.

we had to ride the day after they paved. they finished around 9pm. there and hairpin where like riding on oil, it was sooooooo dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom